Ponting gracious in defeat

kabira

Yes' date=' I almost forgot we missed ZK probably because the other bowlers are doing the job for us.[/quote'] again if the same logic applies then Bollinger and Siddle also bowled well as did our present bowlers .. anyways I dont see Lee or maybe even McGrath bowling at less than 2.5 RPO for a spell of 10 overs like Bollinger did :icflove: It is just that our batsmen outplayed them.. and these two have performed against all sides of the world .. so I would not expect any change once they are settled in the crease
Ahh well it's good we can agree Mitchell Johnson was the best player this year? :two_thumbs_up::winky:
yes based on his performance last year I will accept it .. he was not the best bowler but it was only cricketer of the year Siddle is also emerging bowler and he showed this in the last few games. He outbowled all the other bowlers in most of the matches.
siddle is bowling better than bracken' date='i do not think he could have been picked ahead of siddle if all were fit.they are missing haddin.clarke,lee[/quote'] i think fast bowlers are injury prone - so lee should not be considered as something they are missing (just like Zak for us - or Nehra in the past). Haddin and Clarke are players they miss. Most importantly CLARKE! I still think they should have brought Symonds for the tour. He is irreplaceable.
We did give him credit when he became the only aussie captain to lose 2 ashes series.
Good to see you are recoginising his great achievements. 100 percent winning rate in the WC, second highest test and ODI winning percentage. By the way, he is not the only Aussie captain to lose 2 Ashes series. Get your facts right.