Cant wait to see this sight on a cricket field

Ram

as per that theory even KD and Karthik are also permanent in the Indian ODI team.. they have played more than 5 ODI matches and two series continuously :finger:
WTH man! They were replacements for injured players duh! This is our Test Top 6 Viru Gauti RD SRT VVS YS This is our ODI Top 6 Viru SRT Gauti YS Raina MSD Dude you seriously fail! :hehe:
Recent performances against Australia in both tests and ODIs don't really have me shaking in my boots though.
I dont know what you are saying... the last test series we played against Aus we won 2-0 .. and Aus had Hayden, Clarke etc. in their batting in addition to Lee and Johnson in their bowling.. I dont see the present team anywhere as strong as that team and yet we defeated a 2-0 victory in tests.. I am not sure what performance you are saying about :dontknow: We also defeated Aus in the last ODI series we played against them and that too in Australia itself.. we did not have Sehwag, Raina etc. then while Aus had Gilly, Hayden, Symo etc. .. so just need to refresh your memory about the last series both in tests and ODIs we played against each other :giggle: