Very good game though and Congrats Punter's Aus team

Cricketics

Woo good work Dougy ma boi!
Good work, yes, but save the plaudits for later and bring out the brickbats. If you are really in Australia, please put on steel capped boots, take aim and kick Hildick and friends in the balls for ignoring Bubbles for so long. I have been a huge fan of the guy for a long time (note HERE, HERE, HERE and various others) and it is disgraceful that such a fine, passionate talent is being held back/down because of the selectors' refusal to give him a fair go despite doing nothing wrong every time he gets a game.
If you are really in Australia, please put on steel capped boots, take aim and kick Hildick and friends in the balls for ignoring Bubbles for so long.
Yeah I think that's what is really holding us back, I only wish I could give them a good kick! Yeah Bollinger is a quality bowler, I'm glad to see he's done well now that he's been given the oppurtunity.
This is the best 7 game series since the 2007 Ind-Eng series in England.
I agree. This has been the best 7 match series since the 2007 Ind-Eng series. Regarding the Aussies performance, I would commend their fielding the most. Even in India's best days at the field (yesterday was one of our best fielding performance in years) we are still a lot worse compared to the Aussies. If you just notice then there was no fours for 15 overs in between. It was not as if our batsmen did not try it but Aus fielding is so adept that the balls do not get pierced through the fielders. Their fielders seems everywhere and an orthodox batsman find it difficult to even take singles. Unorthodox batsmen like Bhajji, Veeru work well because it is not possible to have a proper field for such batsman. I would say that Aus at least score 30 runs from their fielding itself. We mostly do not mind singles or the occasional fours but the Aus do not allow the singles at all. And in an ODI match although 4s and 6s seems very important but it is the singles which make the difference. We still need to work on our fielding and work on these stopping the singles for the Aus batsmen too as they do to our batsmen.