Very good game though and Congrats Punter's Aus team

Cricketics

Really had India won this game, I would have been really praising about India. This was a fantastic victory for Australia I think bowling out a side who had just been to hard to get out in the previous game on a tough batting wicket was a good show from Aus. A very good game. All 20 wickets fell. Series squared. Congrats Australia

You gotto admire the Aussies. The overall professionalism and commitment in their games is just staggering. There is no such thing called an easy game against them. They’re always at you, hard and true, giving 150% on the field, taking all their catches, effecting every possible run-outs.. And this is why our 100 run win against them in the 2nd ODI is such a rare occurrence.

You gotto admire the Aussies. The overall professionalism and commitment in their games is just staggering. There is no such thing called an easy game against them. They’re always at you, hard and true, giving 150% on the field, taking all their catches, effecting every possible run-outs.. And this is why our 100 run win against them in the 2nd ODI is such a rare occurrence.
Actually this is a good side. They don't carry any passengers. Especially their bowling is still potent.
cool story bro but you clearly mad and or bitter. Don't hate...congratulate anyway OP Thanks. Oh and a shout out to curator Dalsimh Singh.great wicket for an ODI. I get the feeling Hussey will be the hero of Hyderabad on Thursday. 2 - 2 go aussies woohoo
No.1 team and No.2 team are playing. Fans of No.8 team are cheering . Good show.
cool story bro but you clearly mad and or bitter. Don't hate...congratulate anyway OP Thanks. Oh and a shout out to curator Dalsimh Singh.great wicket for an ODI. I get the feeling Hussey will be the hero of Hyderabad on Thursday. 2 - 2 go aussies woohoo
Have u copied one post and pasting it in every thread??:hmmm:

the series just got interesting. Good show by Australia, no matter whatever squad they have they always fight. So you cant drop your guard at all against them, if you are on the top then you should remain there and kill them off. I guess India learnt it the hard way tonight.