Pak bowling performance vs NZ Thread

iHammad

Pakistan's bowling is there real strength! But in the 1st ODI, both things clickedB-> Aamer 7 ovs 15 runs 1 wicket Econ: 2.14 Gul 6 ovs 24 runs 2 wickets Econ: 4.00 Razzaq 9 ovs 38 runs 2 wickets Econ: 4.22 Afridi 10 ovs 46 runs 2 wickets Econ : 4.60 Ajmal 7.2 ovs 18 runs 2 wickets Econ: 2.45 Aamer and Ajmal were the pick of the bowlers. Aamer was also swinging the ball very well, with PACE!!

From what I saw, only Ajmal bowled really well. NZ batsmen were clueless against him. The wickets that Gul got were inside edges and to be honest, he didn't deserve it. He was bowling ****! RAzzaq the popeye as usual cashed in after NZ lost quick wickets. HE didnt deserve the wickets. He would have looked clueless if NZ had a good start. Aamer bowled good but the wicket he had, he didn't deserve it. The ball should have been sent to the boundary. In between some really good deliveries, he bowled crap ( half vollies, wide deliveries which should have been sent to the boundaries.) Coming to Afridi, the chucker also cashed in just like his mate popeye. He was the most expensive bowler for the most part. He cashed in on Vettoris inside edge and nathan mccullums inability to bat against spin. In other words, this bowling line up against stronger oppositions = :fail:

I don't think the pace attack is as good as you quite make out. I think we have the best spinners for ODI and 20-20 cricket out there right now. I think Ajmal puts a lot of other slow bowlers to shame with his stinginess and Afridi just keeps taking wickets. As for the argument Afridi and Ajmal wipe up the tail, that's utter rubbish, that person obviously knows nothing about cricket and hasn't seen a lot of recent cricket. I felt we were one bowler short today and I've never ever liked the idea of only going in with 5 bowlers. Butt needs to be dropped, he's only ever scored against the Indians and that too on flat tracks where the likes of Sehwag and Malik have also flourished and bigger. Asif won't be playing a lot of cricket, so we need to forget him for a while, but Rana is more than an adequate replacement.

I don't think the pace attack is as good as you quite make out. I think we have the best spinners for ODI and 20-20 cricket out there right now. I think Ajmal puts a lot of other slow bowlers to shame with his stinginess and Afridi just keeps taking wickets. As for the argument Afridi and Ajmal wipe up the tail, that's utter rubbish, that person obviously knows nothing about cricket and hasn't seen a lot of recent cricket. I felt we were one bowler short today and I've never ever liked the idea of only going in with 5 bowlers. Butt needs to be dropped, he's only ever scored against the Indians and that too on flat tracks where the likes of Sehwag and Malik have also flourished and bigger. Asif won't be playing a lot of cricket, so we need to forget him for a while, but Rana is more than an adequate replacement.
I know you're paki, but how the **** can you put sehwag alond with Butt and Malik :crazygirl:
I know you're paki' date=' but how the **** can you put sehwag alond with Butt and Malik :crazygirl:[/quote'] Just grow up you ignorant fool, perhaps you should read the context of the post. I was point out that Butt succeeded where just about everyone else has succeeded too as a batsman, on the flat surfaces both countries serve out. In future if you've got nothing constructive to say, don't say it.
Just grow up you ignorant fool, perhaps you should read the context of the post. I was point out that Butt succeeded where just about everyone else has succeeded too as a batsman, on the flat surfaces both countries serve out. In future if you've got nothing constructive to say, don't say it.
I don't think he was taking it out of context. You clearly said that Butt's performances do not matter because on the same track even the likes of Sehwag and Malik scored. You are directly using Sehwag and Malik as standards of poor batsmanship. If they can perform, anyone can perform- that's what is indicated in your post.