Sublime !!

SachDan

45th TON :hail::hail: Master is back with a bang !! Absolutely majestic knock under immense pressure. Even when other batsmen started departing one by one he continued striking at a good rate with magnificient shots job only half done though. Needs to carry on.. All of whom who doubted Sachin's aura is fading away :hehe:

All of whom who doubted Sachin's aura is fading away :hehe:
Tendulkar's aura is the most ephemeral thing in the world. It will fade again after one more failure and we'll have a baraat of morons posting inane stats, looking up the thesaurus for words similar to choke, and writing petitions to Dhoni and Kirsten to have him bat at number 8.
Tendulkar's aura is the most ephemeral thing in the world. It will fade again after one more failure and we'll have a baraat of morons posting inane stats' date=' looking up the thesaurus for words similar to choke, and writing petitions to Dhoni and Kirsten to have him bat at number 8.[/quote'] Well some are already questioning his shot selection abilities in crunch situations :winky:
What an absolutely amazing knock. Sachin's class is truly sublime. Pity even after scoring 175 his team couldn't win and what to say about Australia' date=' they just don't know [b']when to give up.
I think you meant how :giggle:. But I agree, with their feeble side they are causing India lot of headaches, Indian strategists (if we have) must hit the drawing board and need to fix our shortcomings.
I think you meant how :giggle:. But I agree' date=' with their feeble side they are causing India lot of headaches, Indian strategists (if we have) must hit the drawing board and need to fix our shortcomings.[/quote'] By when I meant during the gameplay. I think Indian players will be demoralized with this defeat and Australian's run to snatch victory from the jaw of defeat will pay dividends in the next games. This Australian C D side will be full of confidence in the next two games and result don't look good for you guys. :winky:

Man i just cant get enough of this knock, i have watched the highlights like some 20 times by now but everytime i watch it the innings just blows me away. Arguably his best knock ever because of the pressure he was in and because of the boundaries he could pull out every time we needed one. Amazing Genius!!