Playing Jadeja again is going to bite us in the ass

yes but if we have to take bowling capability in mind then these two are much better.
I dont thnk Yusuf Pathan ready for 50 overs Cricket!! And i thnk Utthappa is beter batsman dan Nayar!! And wat more bowlers u need?? If 4 frontline bowlers and allrounders like sehwag and Yuvi cant do the job for u..no 5th bowler can!!
I thnk u sudnt have dropped ishant!! He was only poor in the last game!! other matches he was gud!!
On the other hand it was about time Ishant was dropped. He had a couple of decent games after sucking continuously for a year and was back to his trashy best in the last match. He has hardly been able to complete his quota of overs in more than half the matches this year.
On the other hand it was about time Ishant was dropped. He had a couple of decent games after sucking continuously for a year and was back to his trashy best in the last match. He has hardly been able to complete his quota of overs in more than half the matches this year.
We have a big problem wid our bowling and NO-7 slot!! If thngs arent sorted out soon!! Forget abt being Number 1 we may not remain in top 3!!
I dont thnk Yusuf Pathan ready for 50 overs Cricket!! And i thnk Utthappa is beter batsman dan Nayar!! And wat more bowlers u need?? If 4 frontline bowlers and allrounders like sehwag and Yuvi cant do the job for u..no 5th bowler can!!
Uthappa without a doubt is a better batsmen that Nayar and Pathan ..I would say the cleanest hitter of genuine pace bowling in Indian cricket after Yuvi ...but bringing him in will weaken our bowling a lot ..think he should be in the squad though !
Uthappa without a doubt is a better batsmen that Nayar and Pathan ..I would say the cleanest hitter of genuine pace bowling in Indian cricket after Yuvi ...but bringing him in will weaken our bowling a lot ..think he should be in the squad though !
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: These kind of gems make it worth logging on to ICF!