forget-me-not panties (safe)

h4te

GPS panties :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: http://www.forgetmenotpanties.com/ testimonials are :WTF:

david: When my daughter hit puberty I nearly had a heart attack. She started looking like a woman and suddenly she was wearing revealing clothing and staying out late with her friends. Rather than become an over-protective parent (o'rly?) , I decided to try forget-me-not pantiesâ„¢. They work wonderfully. My wife and I bought our Sarah several pairs so we can watch her around the clock, and if we see her temperature rising too high, we intervene by calling her cellphone or just picking her up wherever she is. My only comment is it would be great to have a video camera :giggle:, maybe you can work that into V.2. Thanks forget-me-not pantiesâ„¢, now we have true peace of mind.

haha this testimonial is even better tim: My wife and I got married three years ago. Last winter I started suspecting her of cheating. It was tearing my heart out to think of her with another man. In an act of desperation I bought these panties, and boy am I glad I did. It turns out, she was sleeping with her coworker! She was going to a hotel near her office nearly every workday. I monitored her through the mapping software, pantyMap®, for several weeks,and then I confronted her. forget-me-not-panties™ saved me from a bad marriage. We are getting a divorce, and I have records for my divorce lawyer proving what a fraud she was. ----- :cantstop:

I dont think its fake.. the website looks real.. what is the big deal.. maybe it is small microphone in the panty or some other tracking deivce.. whats the big deal
:hysterical::hysterical: Do you REALLY think this could be real ? Go to the ordering section...you shall find the truth and the truth shall set you free :eyedance:

:hysterical::hysterical: Do you REALLY think this could be real ? Go to the ordering section...you shall find the truth and the truth shall set you free :eyedance:
:WTF: So it is a website making fool.. but it might be possible with all these chips nowadays what is the difficulty in getting it attached to a panty... agar real hua to India me bahut bikega ye after all these saas bahu serials which teaches all the pati-patni suspicions :P

yup.. know its a fake as mentioned .. but the idea was good and could get good sales.. flamy panty banana shuru kar de US me .. waterproof transmitter lagana :giggle:
Stop your pretense already. You got PWNED and you have :fail:ed GTFO !!! :finger: :icflove: