Bring on the square turners!!

vvvslaxman

I was just thinking the same thing. Every home team makes use of the home advantage factor. But when visiting teams come to India there is no phucking home advantage because the pitches are so flat that tom dick and harry are plundering runs out here. Why cant they prepare turning tracks and make the opposition batsman struggle for runs.

turner or not' date=' i still believe this indian team can beat the aussies comfortably on a proper pitch as well if they play like we know they can[/quote'] When it comes to close games Australia will win 8 out of 10. Atleast that is what i have seen as long as i can remember. In 1987 world cup India lost to them by 1 run. In 1992 world cup we lost to them by 3 runs. In 1996 world cup we lost to them by 7 runs. They will snatch wins by hook or crook. If you want to them you have to outplay them. Grind them to dust giving absolutely no chance. For that India has to rise in unison.

Desperate times calls for pathetic measures - John Wayne arrogant posters thought this series was going to be 7-0,6-1 or 5-2 to India. Fact for the day: India has lost the most ODI's in the history of Earth. Go you Aussies, thrashed n hurt in Hyderabad now you need to gun 'em in Guwathati,that's in eastern India Btw. 3 -2 to India thanks to a wonderful choke.

Desperate times calls for pathetic measures - John Wayne arrogant posters thought this series was going to be 7-0,6-1 or 5-2 to India. Fact for the day: India has lost the most ODI's in the history of Earth. Go you Aussies, thrashed n hurt in Hyderabad now you need to gun 'em in Guwathati,that's in eastern India Btw. 3 -2 to India thanks to a wonderful choke.
When you came to the forums first I thought you were a Paki.
History of earth? Madarsa boy we are not stupid Pakis to get thrashed all our lives by Aussies.