Why Are People Blaming Jadeja Instead of Dhoni

That's the favorite game of Indian cricket fans. A few losses and they want the whole team torn apart.
I can't agree with you on that. You may be right for that one match' date=' but Pakistani fans are champions in blame games and conspiracy theories. No one can come even near them when it comes to that.[/quote'] +++++

If that shot went for a 4, you'd all by jumping up and down screaming Sachin is the greatest. Now every shot is going to pay off. He was tired at that point, its not easy to smash the ball for 6, so he decided he'll get runs with delicate shots. Give credit to the bowler, he didn't give Sachin any pace to paddle it for 4, Sachin had to do everything and it didn't pay off. He scored half the frikkin runs ffs. If the other 10 can't score the other half, how is it his fault. Other players who are holding their place in the team because they offered hope in other games with the bat failed to do **** all even with the powerplay there.

If that shot went for a 4, you'd all by jumping up and down screaming Sachin is the greatest. Now every shot is going to pay off. He was tired at that point, its not easy to smash the ball for 6, so he decided he'll get runs with delicate shots. Give credit to the bowler, he didn't give Sachin any pace to paddle it for 4, Sachin had to do everything and it didn't pay off. He scored half the frikkin runs ffs. If the other 10 can't score the other half, how is it his fault. Other players who are holding their place in the team because they offered hope in other games with the bat failed to do **** all even with the powerplay there.
talking about powerplay,i fail to understand why didnt they take it Raina was going great.why wait for him to get out.why dont it after 34th or even 40th over
talking about powerplay' date='i fail to understand why didnt they take it Raina was going great.why wait for him to get out.why dont it after 34th or even 40th over[/quote'] They were already getting easy boundaries, also India were in a great position to seal the victory with ones and twos.
They were already getting easy boundaries' date=' also India were in a great position to seal the victory with ones and twos.[/quote'] Its not like Raina was looking for ones n twos he was looking for boundaries n that would been hanfy.we could have got 45-50 runs in powerplay without too much risk.if Raina n Sachin made use of it
talking about powerplay' date='i fail to understand why didnt they take it Raina was going great.why wait for him to get out.why dont it after 34th or even 40th over[/quote'] I agree, even though they were still getting in some big overs then, the powerplay should have been taken a bit earlier, Raina could have made good use of large open areas in the outfield
I don't know why people expect such things from Sachin that is unprecedented. Show some examples of how other cricketers do what Sachin fails to do. What he does is way beyond any other mere mortal' date=' still some people always find it less.[/quote'] Because people say he is God and God can do anything
agree.first time he looked good n he threw it away.
It was pressure if pressure can make SRT think out of the blue Jadeja is less than half of SRT. We should blame Raina too, though he is my favorite batsman since the U-19 WC but he did play a rash shot which was not needed. He was looking so good yesterday, absorbing all the pressure. YOU cannot just leave it to the late order batsman who are not used to this situation that is why Dhoni is good.
It was pressure if pressure can make SRT think out of the blue Jadeja is less than half of SRT. We should blame Raina too' date=' though he is my favorite batsman since the U-19 WC but he did play a rash shot which was not needed. He was looking so good yesterday, absorbing all the pressure. YOU cannot just leave it to the late order batsman who are not used to this situation that is why Dhoni is good.[/quote'] Its not like Sachin did not want to take India home after that stupendous innings He would have been the most dissapointed that he couldnt win it for India, more than any of us It just happened to him on few occasions, where he got out almost very near to a famous victory

This was the email i sent to my brother who couldn't log into sites at his work>>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- COME ON SACHIN!!! DON'T LET US DOWN NOW.... Australia 350/4 (50 ov) India 330/6 (46.5 ov) India require another 21 runs with 4 wickets and 19 balls remaining TENDULKAR - 175 NOT OUT ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ As soon as i sent it he was out :( He told me i jinxed it :(

This was the email i sent to my brother who couldn't log into sites at his work>>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- COME ON SACHIN!!! DON'T LET US DOWN NOW.... Australia 350/4 (50 ov) India 330/6 (46.5 ov) India require another 21 runs with 4 wickets and 19 balls remaining TENDULKAR - 175 NOT OUT ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ As soon as i sent it he was out :( He told me i jinxed it :(
My sister texted me 'you're missing a superb match' 2 mins later Sachin out :(( - I went home and blamed her for the loss lol
talking about powerplay' date='i fail to understand why didnt they take it Raina was going great.why wait for him to get out.why dont it after 34th or even 40th over[/quote'] Powerplays have a tendency to produce wickets so it was wise of them not to take powerplay. If we didnt need more than 6 per over I'd have wished that they never took the powerplay.