The logic of normative value(s) recapitulates the politics of the nation-state.

Mr. Wicket

Actually I don't remember what it means. I know vaayu moodu too' date=' but don't know which one is which. I guess I got it right. :icflove:[/quote'] Vaaya Moodu = Close your mouth. Sooth Moodu = leave it to your imagination. I have to go find some choice telugu words to cuss you golt. :icflove:

:WTF: Actually I do get the words but they are horribly spelt. :P
Who gives a **** about how golt basha is spelt anyway. Whatever he said - Maddu guddu and Denga be to you. :finger::finger:

I can promise you people that no one was being abused in that exchange b/w Gunner and myself in Tamizh, nor was anything offensive said about anything or anyone. Of course, the rest of the posts that were made in Tamizh after were nothing BUT offensive. I cant be held accountable for that.. :D

I can promise you people that no one was being abused in that exchange b/w Gunner and myself in Tamizh' date= nor was anything offensive said about anything or anyone. Of course, the rest of the posts that were made in Tamizh after were nothing BUT offensive. I cant be held accountable for that.. :D
Why should we take a tamilian's word for it ? :dontknow: :whack: We demand transparency :orderorder:

Why should we take a tamilian's word for it ? :dontknow: :whack: We demand transparency :orderorder:
I second what MM said. Is that enough? :P

I second what MM said. Is that enough? :P
Same advice given to sunny chewtiya and will repeat it for you. Look, read and then talk :finger:

The fiction of pop culture may be parsed as the fantasy of the public sphere but the emergence of the gaze invests itself in the authentication of linguistic transparency along with the culture of the natural functions as the conceptual frame for the historicization of exchange value. :aha:

Same advice given to sunny chewtiya and will repeat it for you. Look, read and then talk :finger:
Can I have my bait back please? :finger:

^^ What's all this gibberish ? Both of you know english' date=' please converse in a language that others can understand if you post on a message board. If it is a private matter however, I'd request you to use the PM facility.[/quote'] I agree! :orderorder:

I would not deign to approbate your lack of perspicuity in matters finer by endeavoring to further this excursus.
Yeah feck you too. :finger:

I would not deign to approbate your lack of perspicuity in matters finer by endeavoring to further this excursus.
what the peanut, butter jelly sandwich are you talking about :omg:

what the peanut' date=' butter jelly sandwich are you talking about :omg:[/quote'] He said he wont approve my lack of clarity by allowing a further digression.