Banning Shubham45

sachinrox

Banning Shubham45  

1. 1.

• Ban Shubham45 without warning permanently
    • Dont ban him but give a warning
    • Give him a weeks ban
    • Neither ban nor warning, just his opinion

@sachinrox, shubham, gaurav: I know you guys use the same computer many times, and know each other personally (or maybe u're all the same person). Either way, it would be good if you all interact with the rest of the members as well rather than trying to one-up each other

varunbhai u did a insult by comparing me wid sachin rocks secondly he is a big liar gaurav92 is my college sachinrox is a big liar and taking advantage of me.....why he i making issue out of a small thread...................... sachinrox kitna joot bolta hai............... i want all the mod to take strict action on sachinrox............ he i sthe one u wants attention pls all u user support me........................... rajiv please intervene in the matter

i hav just send a tread keeping cricket in mind......why is schinrox creating a mess out of it if placing u r opinion is wrong then i should be ban i dont want to remain in a site where cricket is less importatnt than a ego of unknown person sachinrox who calls himself a sachin fan..a BIG LIAR

sachdan u were the man u had send me a private msg....so dont call me a aunty....u r nothin when it comes to cricket........u even dont knw the sunsign of sachin......so dont call u r self sachin fan€
Is that your definition of a cricket fan? You belong in a womens' gossip website, not here.