Your favourite Tendulkar innings

Sachinism

TK I remember watching that one, it was the first time India crossed 300 in ODis REALLY good stand between NS and SRT, Sidhu was a pretty good striker of the ball and he showed it then. And Yes Azhar went INSANE against Ata in the last over. Good match
That's an unforgettable match. Electrifying. Tendulkar, Sindhu and Azhar were just superb.:icflove:

Ive got one Not an obvious one this, It was a charity match for MCC vs Rest of the World in 1999. Tendulkar made a 120 odd I remember he started slow, then got his 50 and went BONKERS in a stand with De Silva. Hit something like 12 sixes They were chasing against an attack that included Srinath, Kumble and McGrath, and Allan Donald Tendulkar ripped into poor AamirSohail in particular Azhar played too that day for ROW and made a half cent. Ill look for the scorecard edit: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sport/cricket/135014.stm :two_thumbs_up:

I've just seen the highlights of the 175, it was a very very impressive innings. I still believe this guy could average 50+ in ODI and 65+ in tests if he used a lighter bat. Not saying that his current statistics aren't already incredible and outragously good. The 175 is a 21st century savage assault from a fairly sedate batsman of late. I particularly enjoyed the charge down the track slap over cover. You know the inside out out smash, I think it just looks 100 times more brutal than the straight 6s off the spinner. I remember Gibbs in his 175 was slamming 6 down the ground and over mid wicket, but not many of shots were over cover. In terms of where Tendlkar's innings ranks, I rank it 3rd in the all time ODI innings I've seen after Richard 189 and Gibbs 175. Gibbs was chasing a ridiculous score and so his was just phenomenal due to the pressure of it. But definately this is the best Tendulkar innings I have seen.