Born in Arlington, Nationality: Palestinian

Guest Gunner

America failed to provide security in its own largest military base and they point fingers at Pakistan. This incident is a slap on Hilary Clinton face.:giggle:
Not really. She fingered your country and *****slapped your rulers and you couldn't do diddly squat about it. :giggle:

In no way am I supporting the shooter but it is more complicated than that. I think it is more or less agreed that people who do these acts are clinically sick. Well the reports say he was humiliated and taunted because he was a muslim. You cannot ignore that angle. Plus he had been trying to get out of military since 2001 but was unsuccessful.
if you're a white guy born and brought up in let's say Oman or Jordan...and you enlist in the local army...you would get taunted too...it's a given...that doesn't mean you end up shooting 13 people and take away their lives in the name of your holy god... There is one common link between this guy, Richard Reid the shoe bomber, 9/11 hijackers, 26/11 killers, london bus bombers....... they have all been convinced that the right path of Islam is -- kill the Kaffir path... yet there is no mass protest or Fatwa being issued by islamic organizations around the world...it's as if...they silently agree to this madness

if you're a white guy born and brought up in let's say Oman or Jordan...and you enlist in the local army...you would get taunted too...it's a given...that doesn't mean you end up shooting 13 people and take away their lives in the name of your holy god... There is one common link between this guy, Richard Reid the shoe bomber, 9/11 hijackers, 26/11 killers, london bus bombers....... they have all been convinced that the right path of Islam is -- kill the Kaffir path... yet there is no mass protest or Fatwa being issued by islamic organizations around the world...it's as if...they silently agree to this madness
I lived in that country and i can guarantee you nothing of the sort would have happened. Your view of the arabs is completely biased.

There is one common link between this guy' date= Richard Reid the shoe bomber, 9/11 hijackers, 26/11 killers, london bus bombers....... they have all been convinced that the right path of Islam is -- kill the Kaffir path... yet there is no mass protest or Fatwa being issued by islamic organizations around the world...it's as if...they silently agree to this madness
:hysterical: Oh well :rolleyes:

White guy ?? He is not white, he is an Arab. I hope you are not going by US definition of white which classifies all middle east people (a whole lot of them are ****ing brown) as white. Which is stupid. I think this particular incident does not have a lot in common with the Jehadi stuff though. Islamic organizations do issue statements condemning such acts but I believe the responsibility lies with relatives and close friends of people to make sure the brainwashing doesn't make animals out of normal people.

White guy ?? He is not white' date= he is an Arab. I hope you are not going by US definition of white which classifies all middle east people (a whole lot of them are ****ing brown) as white. Which is stupid. I think this particular incident does not have a lot in common with the Jehadi stuff though. Islamic organizations do issue statements condemning such acts but I believe the responsibility lies with relatives and close friends of people to make sure the brainwashing doesn't make animals out of normal people.
I was talking about ....being a devoutly muslim arab joining armed forces in America...he should expect backlash especially after 9/11 just like any christian white guy born in arab countries into an American family joining local armed forces would expect teasing/backlash esp after America entered into war with Iraq/Afghanistan Jihad by definition is holy war waged by muslims against infidels His anger was not only against America....his anger was against American infidels killing his people(even though he wasn't born in Palestine but considered himself palestinian over American)...hence he shouted allah hu akbar before shooting He might not have had any links with Al Qaeda but was definitely motivated and instigated by jihadis

I was talking about ....being a devoutly muslim arab joining armed forces in America...he should expect backlash especially after 9/11 just like any christian white guy born in arab countries into an American family joining local armed forces would expect teasing/backlash esp after America entered into war with Iraq/Afghanistan
I misread your post...:eyedance:
Jihad by definition is holy war waged by muslims against infidels His anger was not only against America....his anger was against American infidels killing his people(even though he wasn't born in Palestine but considered himself palestinian over American)...hence he shouted allah hu akbar before shooting He might not have had any links with Al Qaeda but was definitely motivated and instigated by jihadis
Lets wait for some details to come out before doing analysis

if you're a white guy born and brought up in let's say Oman or Jordan...and you enlist in the local army...you would get taunted too...it's a given...that doesn't mean you end up shooting 13 people and take away their lives in the name of your holy god...
So the great beacon of democracy and equality, America, should draw comparisons with Oman and Jordan (which BTW, are the wrong examples you picked in your vain attempt to emphasize a non existent argument).

America failed to provide security in its own largest military base and they point fingers at Pakistan. This incident is a slap on Hilary Clinton face.:giggle:
I live 40 miles from this place...I know the kind of security they have.... how do you protect when you consider one of them as your own and he turns out to be one of them and stabs you in the back

So the great beacon of democracy and equality' date=' America, should draw comparisons with Oman and Jordan (which BTW, are the wrong examples you picked in your vain attempt to emphasize a non existent argument).[/quote'] There will always be rednecks and ignorant people in every nation...even the most exemplary nations.... the symbol of great beacon of democracy and equality is the fact that he was promoted to the rank of major of the biggest army in the world inspite of being a devout muslim of arab descent I highly doubt.... a religious hindu or an orthodox jew born in a muslim country would ever be trusted enough to be promoted to a high rank within their armed forces

it's absolutely shocking to see the kind of statements being posted in the padosi forum on this very same topic.... not a single statement of condemnation not a single word of sympathy instead....defense of islam and right to defend islam, kaffirs must die, avenge "millions" of muslims being killed by the Americans, americans are pigs and deserve to die.......disgusting