Congrats Aus - Series WIN

Gambit

I think we were hosting this series to Groom Jadeja and we have achieved our target :isalute: As for the Aussies , its amazing how the replacements just took up the challenge and out performed Indians ... amazing ! BTW :punter: lead the side well , his field placing were excellent ...
Haha. Yep RJs got his spot secured Its great how much depth the Aussies seem to have. Clarke, Ferguson , Lee, Siddle, Haddin AND Paine ... And Marsh, Voges maybe, McKay and Bollinger/Hilfen came in Can you imagine the Indian equivalent if as many first teamers been out. Wed have to play Kohli, maybe Parthiv, another batsman in M Vijay, Tyagi would have played They wouldnt have disgraced themselves, but certainly not had the impact that the Aussies did.
Haha. Yep RJs got his spot secured Its great how much depth the Aussies seem to have. Clarke, Ferguson , Lee, Siddle, Haddin AND Paine ... And Marsh, Voges maybe, McKay and Bollinger/Hilfen came in Can you imagine the Indian equivalent if as many first teamers been out. Wed have to play Kohli, maybe Parthiv, another batsman in M Vijay, Tyagi would have played They wouldnt have disgraced themselves, but certainly not had the impact that the Aussies did.
Well i must say..Aussies played well!! But i dont thnk it has got to do much with the benchstrength!! C'mon guys accept it!! India played poorly in the key matches!! Had the Aussie benchstrength been so good!! They wont have been thrashed in the matches We won!!

Aus media hails series victory against 'upstart rivals' India Australian media hailed their national cricket team for the ODI series win against "upstart rivals" India in their own backyard, saying the triumph has established that Ricky Ponting's men are the undisputed kings of limited overs game. More...

why are we giving so much credit to australia .. just bcos they won this series does not make them No.1 they just got lucky with the toss (i mean also by loosing the toss and opposition captain making a wrong choice ) and were not tested much . 1) they dint chase a big score and won, .. we came close at hyd.. they dint even make a fist of the chase at nagpur .. 2) just bcos they defended at hyd , they are praised so much .. :wtf: they were defending 350 and some lucky wickets at the end is all needed to win match .. haven't we got lucky many times defendiing 300+ . 3) in mohali , wasn't sachin's bad decision a factor ? fielding was the only thing better than us ... but we are good fielding side sans nehra, praveen and munaf .. they made entire team look bad .. but winners take the honours .. well done australia .. remember luck will not stay for long ..

why are we giving so much credit to australia .. just bcos they won this series does not make them No.1 they just got lucky with the toss (i mean also by loosing the toss and opposition captain making a wrong choice ) and were not tested much . 1) they dint chase a big score and won, .. we came close at hyd.. they dint even make a fist of the chase at nagpur .. 2) just bcos they defended at hyd , they are praised so much .. :wtf: they were defending 350 and some lucky wickets at the end is all needed to win match .. haven't we got lucky many times defendiing 300+ . 3) in mohali , wasn't sachin's bad decision a factor ? fielding was the only thing better than us ... but we are good fielding side sans nehra, praveen and munaf .. they made entire team look bad .. but winners take the honours .. well done australia .. remember luck will not stay for long ..
Yes mate... These grapes do taste SOUR :finger:
Look I wish India won too but accept it ... Australia are still the no.1 side in the world. They won the Champions Trophy and then they beat us @ home. Imagine if the roles were reversed and we won the Champions Trophy and beat Australia in Australia, I'm pretty sure most of us would declare India as the no.1 side then. I dont really pay attention to rankings but Australia have proven over the last few months that they are still no.1 in ODIs. In Tests its a different story, given that they lost 3 of their last 5 test series. Its a tough call as to who is the best. India or South Africa are up there. You would have to say South Africa, even though they lost to Australia. They have been the most consistent over the past few years.
Yes mate... These grapes do taste SOUR :finger:
yes mate .. u guys tasted sour grapes when we won the CB series against ur world beaters .. that was the greatest victory than this .. we dint have sehwag , zaheer then too .. and oh ya ashes loss must have tasted sour for you too .. a below strength eng team beating u fair and square :finger: