Congrats Aus - Series WIN

Gambit

Well done Australia. Congrats!!! Kudos to the australian team. The guys from down under were amazing, I love the way the guys just kept coming without losing any hope till the very end. I think both the teams did really well and were equal on the overall perspective. I think Sachin played the innings of a champion and the australians played like... well australians. To all the Indians out here in ICF - well the series aint over yet, so no need to go mad at the indian team and we lost to a champion team and thats something not very bad. so cheer up! Lastly I think Sachin played a knock which cannot be described with the oft-repeated adjectives... To put in simple words - "We are all blessed to have born in the same generation and see him play". Thank god (the real god i mean). But it is a fact that Sachin cannot own all the records in the book...its impossible. But he will be remembered as the one of the greatest players to have played cricket and ODI game's GREATEST EVER... that much iam sure of. I think this is the one of most thrilling matches I have seen india play.

great game, even though australias spearhead bowlers seem to be reduced to shane watson who was never really in the team to make up the '5th bowlers' quota and a bloke on debut called mckay. then again had lee johnson siddle and bracken been there india probably would have won you never know, its just cricket!

That`s one of the weakest Aussie side i`ve seen for quite sometime. More than half of their first choice,mostly bowlers, are out. You guys should annihilate them. Aussie courage must be praised. A depleted side and the fight they`re putting on is nothing short of fabulous
Nope, the weekest was the one which played in Dubai against you where you lost to them. Bunch of no name Aussies won the series.

Congrats are in order for the Aussies, yet again they can show the world that you just cant put a good horse down. A 3rd rate bowling attack which we all knew are going to have a tough time keeping India at bay, yet there resiliance shined through yet again. I take my hat off to them. Despite a blistering knock by Sachin, they stopped India from claiming glory.

That`s one of the weakest Aussie side i`ve seen for quite sometime. More than half of their first choice,mostly bowlers, are out. You guys should annihilate them. Aussie courage must be praised. A depleted side and the fight they`re putting on is nothing short of fabulous
Instead of seeing it as replacement players, look at who the replacement players are. Still a quality side unlike the bunch of clowns you played in UAE
Instead of seeing it as replacement players, look at who the replacement players are. Still a quality side unlike the bunch of clowns you played in UAE
:P Their lineup in UAE against us Marsh Haddin Watson Clarke Symonds Ferguson Hopes Hauritz Bracken Clark Hilfenhaus And you`re calling their present lineup as the best. You fail :haha:
:P Their lineup in UAE against us Marsh Haddin Watson Clarke Symonds Ferguson Hopes Hauritz Bracken Clark Hilfenhaus And you`re calling their present lineup as the best. You fail :haha:
Marsh isnt a regular XI Ponting not present...thats a big loss. Its like Indian team widout Sachin Tendulkar!! Mike Hussey not there..its like Indian batting widout Yuvraj Singh!! Symonds dont gets chance dis days!! He is dropped!! Siddle is a beter bowler dan Hilfenhaus!! Bollinger is a beter bowler dan Bracken!! And a team widout brett lee..is like..the weakest bowling attack!! Now for me...the team dat played in Dubai was the weakest ever agnst whom u lost series!! And the team playing in India is a beter team dan the bunch of Jokers played in Dubai!! Still u guys manged to lose agnst dem!!:finger: India havent loss the series yet!! So stop whinning and be ready to eat ****!!:finger: