So who will the BCCI sack now?

Lord

they sacked Venkatesh Prasad n Robin Singh in light of our few failures,ignoring the good results he team has put earlier n thier contributions in that,but the failures have continued.so who will get the axe now,will it be 1.Mahendra Singh Dhoni:he has been a fantastic captain,but has made a lot of mistakes which has cost us the series,whether its the continued ignorance of Amit Mishra,or two bad decisions after winning the toss.he has big clout in BCCI n got runs in the series,so BCCI may not have the guts to sack him,but questions will be raised,dont forget this series has come after India's early exts in T20 WC n Champions trophy.his honeymoon period maybe over 2.Gary Kirstenhe may well be under the firing line from now on.he has had mixed results so far,but he is supposed to be our batting coach n groom our young batsmen.Apart from Raina n Gambhir,no youngster has been able to impress consistently.even Raina still has the short ball phobia,Rohit still throws away his starts,Yusuf Pathan hadnt learnt to bat slowly,there is simply no bench strength as far as our batting goes,we still have to depend on seniors.if Venkatesh Prasad can be sacked,why not him

Paddy Upton. Some poor fitness shown from the players. Tendulkar looked tired after hitting 175. Jadeja is malnutritioned. Dhoni isn't drinking as much buffalo milk as he used to, its not allowing him to imitate a helicopter anymore. The butcher hasn't butchered much lately
i thought Paddy is a mental conditioning coach.. isnt he? how can he be responsible for poor fitness?
we need a hitter at no7 who could bowl a bit atleast a pool of 6-8 fit medium fast bowlers and a bowling coach jonty rhodes as the fielding coach.
seeing MI's fielding in IPL i'm not sure about that:giggle: i think we need a baseball coach like Aussies have n :dc: had
Fielding sub-coach (ya koi bhi fielding dept. me help karne wala) maybe because fielding was one of the main reasons why we lost the series .. Robin Singh ke jagah pe kaun seekha raha tha fielding ... use bhi sack karo :P
koi nahi sikha raha tha.i dont think it would have mattered.even Jonty Rhodhes cant make the likes of Munaf,Nehra field better. our battinng was also below expectations bar Hyderabad.no body was consistently good.bowling was good in patches n horrible in others.