• Mark Waugh
    • Darren Lehmann
    • Michael Slater
    • Mathew Hayden
    • Michael Bevan
    • Steve Waugh
    • Tom Moody
    • Damien Fleming

This is VERY small- but see how many you can get by NOT looking at the names below A CLASSIC pic that- the world XI team that faced Aus in 1971, when SAf cancelled their tour following the apartheid ban PRG682_16_135.jpghttp://www.slsa.sa.gov.au/bradman/collection/PRG682_16/PRG682_16_135.jpg
That pic is very small Sooda :( Let me give it a try...Rohan Kanhai and Gary Sobers sitting..Big Tony Greig and Zaheer Abbas in the first row...Bob Willis, Sunil Gavaskar, Farookh Engineer and Bishen Bedi in the last row.
How come there was a south african player in the world xi that went to play due to apartheid? strange!!!
I found that bizarre as well- there are a few there, both the Pollock brothers Graeme and Peter and a couple others Werent they supposed to be punished for being racist I know SachD man its well small, the names are there though, so you dont have to peeer into it Just an interesting pic really I found and thought Id share, not really part of the 'quiz'
I found that bizarre as well- there are a few there, both the Pollock brothers Graeme and Peter and a couple others Werent they supposed to be punished for being racist I know SachD man its well small, the names are there though, so you dont have to peeer into it Just an interesting pic really I found and thought Id share, not really part of the 'quiz'
Believe me I didn't look at the names there :(( Couldn't recognize Super cat lol