I am becoming a yuppie...

THX_1138

Too many trips to the local Starbucks, over consumption of bottled water, way too much beige and tan in my wardrobe and i frown upon hip hop... and not more than three posts a week at ICF! rescue me my brethren!
We all share the same problem except the three posts on ICF a week. Don't know how you can be rescued. I am considering a pedicure this weekend. Rescue ME!!!

I dont think you have that much to fear, come back to me when you start performing tai chi in public, or when you start carrying lap dogs in your "mens carryall" or start strutting in your fur coats. As an aside, do post in ICF more regularly I miss the feistiness you bring to the table.:winky:

I dont think you have that much to fear' date=' come back to me when you start performing tai chi in public, or when you start carrying lap dogs in your [b'] "mens carryall" or start strutting in your fur coats. As an aside, do post in ICF more regularly I miss the feistiness you bring to the table.:winky:
LOL If it looks like a handbag, acts like a handbag and is used like a handbag then it probably IS a handbag. Guys, just admit you carry them. No need to change the name.