Shoaib Akhtar gets liposuction...

Nova

34y7ekn.jpgGraphics by tdigi :winky: ISLAMABAD: Shoaib Akhtar will require another three to five months to get into shape for the strenuous cricket activities following a liposuction surgery conducted on him the other day. The Pakistan fast bowler underwent surgery at a private hospital in Islamabad on Friday, shedding a good amount of fat in the process. “He would require three to five months to get fit. Any one going through such surgery needs a proper rehabilitation programme to get fit and ready for the strenuous exercise. Any attempt to make an untimely comeback could further complicate his fitness problems,†said Dr Waqar Ahmad, Deputy Director General Pakistan Sports Board. Waqar said that Shoaib is already 34. “In such an age, there are always chances of complications. Shoaib has to be careful in order to regain his full strength.†Dr. Humayun, who the other day while talking to ‘The News’ admitted conducting surgery on the player, said Shoaib had been given general anesthesia for the purpose. Meanwhile, former Test pacer Sarfraz Nawaz expressed his unhappiness over Shoaib’s decision to reduce the fat through liposuction. “He definitely has taken a wrong step. It is like taking a shortcut to make your body trim and ready. He should have instead tried to reduce the weight and trim his physique through workouts. That way you reduce your weight every day,†he said. Meanwhile, the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) is totally in the dark regarding the development and no prior approval has been sought by the bowler who has decided to go through the process. “All the players who are in contract with the board are supposed to take the PCB in confidence before going through any such exercise. In Shoaib caseís we know nothing. However, we are in process of gathering the facts,†said a PCB spokesman. Despite surgery, it is unlikely that Shoaib would be in a position get ready and in form for the Test series against Australia starting in 40 days time.

Shoaib gets a b00b job. Our esteemed correspondents report that Shoaib Akthar in an effort to qualify for the Pakistans womens national cricket team got a b00b job from noted plastic surgeon Dr. Simone Wall. The doctor commented that Shoaib now has 36 DD size and he will be completely fine in 2-3 months to undergo the rigors of cricket. Shoaib was ecstatic that the operation was successful. "After becoming the phastest baller in mens cricket, I got bored with the game, transitioning to womens cricket gives me a whole new set of challenges, and I want to be the fastest baller in womens cricket too" explained Shoaib adjusting his cleavage. The womens cricket team captain Sana Mir, told our correspondent "Shoaib is a well known cricketer, and we wuld be glad to have her in our team, provided she passes our fitness tests". Shah Rukh Khan the team owner of Kolkatta Knight Riders, for which Shoaib plays for was ecstatic hearing this news, "I always had a crush on Shoaib, now with his b00b job I am overjoyed, and also said Shoaib will be the first woman to play for Knight Riders club". Not everyone was overjoyed though, Younis Khan the ex captain of Pakistan national team, quoted "I knew something was wrong with Shoaib, the way guys were behind him all the time, I am very disappointed and in fact I am going to approach PCB and ask them to make me captain, so that I can resign my captaincy in disappointment". Inzamam Ul Haq ex captain of Pakistan said "Bismillah ur rehman, poyz is girlz now, Inshallah, girlz good, poys also good"

Shoaib gets a b00b job. Our esteemed correspondents report that Shoaib Akthar in an effort to qualify for the Pakistans womens national cricket team got a b00b job from noted plastic surgeon Dr. Simone Wall. The doctor commented that Shoaib now has 36 DD size and he will be completely fine in 2-3 months to undergo the rigors of cricket. Shoaib was ecstatic that the operation was successful. "After becoming the phastest baller in mens cricket, I got bored with the game, transitioning to womens cricket gives me a whole new set of challenges, and I want to be the fastest baller in womens cricket too" explained Shoaib adjusting his cleavage. The womens cricket team captain Sana Mir, told our correspondent "Shoaib is a well known cricketer, and we wuld be glad to have her in our team, provided she passes our fitness tests". Shah Rukh Khan the team owner of Kolkatta Knight Riders, for which Shoaib plays for was ecstatic hearing this news, "I always had a crush on Shoaib, now with his b00b job I am overjoyed, and also said Shoaib will be the first woman to play for Knight Riders club". Not everyone was overjoyed though, Younis Khan the ex captain of Pakistan national team, quoted "I knew something was wrong with Shoaib, the way guys were behind him all the time, I am very disappointed and in fact I am going to approach PCB and ask them to make me captain, so that I can resign my captaincy in disappointment". Inzamam Ul Haq ex captain of Pakistan said "Bismillah ur rehman, poyz is girlz now, Inshallah, girlz good, poys also good"
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: This is hilarious.:two_thumbs_up:

Man this guy won't leave any opportunity to get people laughing at him. How about spending few hours at the gym and pool and cutting down on parathas and samosas?! I feel really really sad, what a sight he used to be during late 90s and early-mid 00. Only if he had worked on his fitness and attitude then he could have been the best of the bests. There's no chance of him coming back in the squad. An absolute waste of a talent he is, an absolute waste!!!