Lesson for Selectors

kabira

^and then do what?? I thought you were reasonable fan.
I'm very angry at this pedestrian display, Kabira and have forgotten all the reason to be reasonable. Neither of the two deserve a place in the team. Why not drop these two and include Ojha and a seamer instead? (Again not much reason. But what should we do? :mad: )

I think Bhajji has been doing okay. Lets just hope it is one bad game. And I guess it also going to be a good lesson for the team and himself to ensure that his role in the team is that of a lead bowler than trying to be a good lower order batsman. Mishra, on the other hand, has bowled 7 no-balls. I believe this series is going to decide his fate in the side. Also, there is no competition to Bhajji's place. I don't see a promising off-spinner. I guess he is as safe in the team as Sachin and Dhoni are.

I think Bhajji has been doing okay. Lets just hope it is one bad game. And I guess it also going to be a good lesson for the team and himself to ensure that his role in the team is that of a lead bowler than trying to be a good lower order batsman. Mishra' date= on the other hand, has bowled 7 no-balls. I believe this series is going to decide his fate in the side. Also, there is no competition to Bhajji's place. I don't see a promising off-spinner. I guess he is as safe in the team as Sachin and Dhoni are.
Unfortunately he has one good game once in a while followed by series of bad games...This has become his hallmark.Ojha is better than Bhajji

Bhaji has been bowling poorly for too long now. We can't keep him in the side because he may contribute with the bat. I like Ojha, he looks a decent bowler. It would be good to see him given a go, he may not even perform, but I'd rather we give him a go than continue with someone who delivers in one games after a series of bad games.

I think Bhajji has been doing okay. Lets just hope it is one bad game. And I guess it also going to be a good lesson for the team and himself to ensure that his role in the team is that of a lead bowler than trying to be a good lower order batsman. Mishra' date=' on the other hand, has bowled 7 no-balls. I believe this series is going to decide his fate in the side. Also, there is no competition to Bhajji's place. I don't see a promising off-spinner. I guess he is as safe in the team as Sachin and Dhoni are.
That'd be sad if his place was as safe as SRT or MSD. In Indian conditions we sometimes seek 2 spinners, but if it is a 3+1 attack, then I'd try someone like Ojha instead of HS. If our spinners are going to be so poor, then no point in going for 2+2 :(( Watching Bhajji put in these lackluster performances is frustrating to the core.