The longest period you have gone without sex

Guest Gunner

No, I don't look like a strange monster. I don't stop a clock and no I don't have a face which only a mother can love. I know what you are saying about self confidence. I can add to that and say that the art of sense of humour is really important. You certainly have to know how to make a connection on some subject matter or other with every girl you meet so you can have a conversation.
totally agreed!! looks fade personality is forever!! :icflove: then again if ur looking just to get laid it shouldnt matter but in a long term relationship the chemistry is everything!!

totally agreed!! looks fade personality is forever!! :icflove: then again if ur looking just to get laid it shouldnt matter but in a long term relationship the chemistry is everything!!
If you are looking to get laid (for men looking to get laid) there are only two things which are important, either you are an extremely good looking guy or you are well endowed. Nothing else really matters. PS: And of course, either she is drunk or drugged out.

Sodium Bicarbonate.
But, why is it required in long term relationship? Do the couple carry it wherever they go?:hmmm: For instance, DC paaji and his wifey are travelling tomorrow...will they be carrying it. :popcorn: Edit: I pictured DC paaji (assumed to be a hefty guy) carrying a bottle of NaHCO3 in his hand as he boards a flight, in my mind...and i cracked up.:D

But, why is it required in long term relationship? Do the couple carry it wherever they go?:hmmm: For instance, DC paaji and his wifey are travelling tomorrow...will they be carrying it. :popcorn: Edit: I pictured DC paaji (assumed to be a hefty guy) carrying a bottle of NaHCO3 in his hand as he boards a flight, in my mind...and i cracked up.:D
Someone remind him to smuggle it onto the plane

Contribute beetches. We need more stories here. What is the funniest thing you guys did to get laid?
Back in 2007, when Obama was a little known one term senator making waves and was being touted as a potential presidential nominee - every girl (I mean every single one!) had an opinion on this black, born to an immigrant muslim father candidate. This was my most potent ice breaker - So what do you think of Obama? Think America will elect him as president? This invariably invoked a response and once the conversation starts, there is more than a 50% chance of getting lucky! In my case, it worked more often than not (not necessarily getting laid, but it definitely provided means to that end - like a phone number, a date etc.). So go Barry! :two_thumbs_up: This worked well in the US, not sure if the same would work in India. :--D

Cji, you haven't answered my Q yet. What do you really mean by chemistry? A lot of people say it is this, it is that..what do you have to say about it. Reply me...I shall follow up tomorrow.:eyedance: A small step for a man is a giant leap for mankind. :goodnight:

Back in 2007, when Obama was a little known one term senator making waves and was being touted as a potential presidential nominee - every girl (I mean every single one!) had an opinion on this black, born to an immigrant muslim father candidate. This was my most potent ice breaker - So what do you think of Obama? Think America will elect him as president? This invariably invoked a response and once the conversation starts, there is more than a 50% chance of getting lucky! In my case, it worked more often than not (not necessarily getting laid, but it definitely provided means to that end - like a phone number, a date etc.). So go Barry! :two_thumbs_up: This worked well in the US, not sure if the same would work in India. :--D
In India pretty much nothing works. :cantstop: You try and try and get lucky once in a blue moon. Even with a car etc I had to work hard.

Oh man! whatever happened to the land that wrote the kamasutra!:((
Buried and gone since the 12th Century. Lot of cultural aspects from arabs and Victorian English got superimposed on us. We now have this crappy situation. Man, India of the 5th century was intoxicating. I would have loved to live around that time and experiment.

what's chemistry:hmmm:
^ Aye, I second El Pee's Question. I know what it 'means' The feeling that youre clicking with the person youre with. But.. How do you know...? And more Imp, can you feel it in say, one 30 min conversation...?:((

^ Aye, I second El Pee's Question. I know what it 'means' The feeling that youre clicking with the person youre with. But.. How do you know...? And more Imp, can you feel it in say, one 30 min conversation...?:((
Basically I think from my perspective that it is the point when both people feel a sexual rush and want to totally do eachother six ways from sunday. B->

Yes, it can be felt with the application of right amount of alcohol. :--D