Jackpot Actresses

Rajiv

If you give a girl 300$' date=' she is going to buy a coach handbag. If you give the same girl 2000$, she is not going to buy a coach handbag for 300$ and save the rest of it, she is going to buy the ugly brown Louis Vitton bag for 2000$.[/quote'] Wisdom for the ages:--D

Hmmm.. I find it sorta sexist that people think every Actress married rich/famous men for the money alone. After all' date=' someone like Shilpa Shetty is already a millionaire many times over. Who knows, they could have genuinely fallen in love. Give the ladies the benefit of doubt.[/quote'] Oh Jeebus, you haven't been around!

ah... i got you all beat Elisabetta Gregoraci (so obscure that i had to google the gold digging *****). She polished Silvio Berlusconi's knob for a while before settling for beef cake (without the beef, just a lot of cake), Flavio Briatore. allegedly gregoraci gets around, especially on that big boat of sugadaddy flavio. i wont be too surprised if at some time she gave alonso something to cheer too, otherwise why would he return to renault?