Why doesnt anyone comment/discuss about the Pakistan matches ????????

Temujin Khaghan

here are a few symptoms to be seen here at the ICF. 1) we arent bothered about the match Pakistan is playing today... hardly any threads have opened regarding thier match performance. Where as all over the forums and the blogs in the internet, pakistani fans have opened more threads with thier conspiracy theories and "baits" (dont ever underestimate the "baits"...you never know until you are in deep sh!t) than the indian fans (the fact that indians on this board actually have thier jobs to do, as pointed by a respectable someone isnt just a good enuf reason) as many as the number of runs gambhir scored today. 2) even when we do open a thread...its not eeven for some serious discussion...its becoz to poke some fun at the pakistani players or thier cricket board. and the ICFers who are attracted like bees to a honey comb about any news regarding a/an aussie/saffer/lankan/british/bangles... are very lazy to atleast click on the :hysterical: in response to the joke. 3) we arent bothered about thier phaaaast bowlers... as much as they are bothered about our batsmen. They waste a lot of time in the cricinfo statsguru and try to unearth some top 10 lists where sachin is languishing somewhere in the bottom - bottom meaning... at the numbers 6-10 (it doesnt matter if the batsmen who are placed higher than sachin in these lists have openly said that he is beyond them) and make some enlightening assumptions. :secret: and an insider in cricinfo revealed to me recently that as there many queries regarding sachin tendulkar from merry england and pakistan regarding sachin's career statistics... they are considering giving a permanent link on the cricinfo pakistani home page to his statistical analysis. So whats your problem? :hmmm: Why are you not obsessed??? Why dont you show interest in the Pakistan team? Dont you consider them your arch rivals anymore? Do you atleast know how many captains they have for this current tour? There is a captain for the batting order, a captain for field settings, a bowling captain... and this - a captain for the pair of every two in every possible combination during a batting partnership? Did you atleast donate a sweater or your old clothes to the Pakistani team in newzealand... who i last heard got down wearing tight t-shirts in hopes of getting laid but later found out that it was freezing cold down under??? :mad: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT A TYPICAL ARROGANT INDIAN FAN. INFACT I WANT TO KNOW WHY THE OTHER INDIANS IN THIS BOARD ARE SO ARROGANT. IF U WANT CHECK MY SIGNATURE, I HAVE DEDICATED MY SELF TO EDUCATING FELLOW INDIANS ABOUT PAKISTAN!:two_thumbs_up:

A simple answer to your such a big and confusing article, Its an Indian Cricket site, and pakistan is palying match at a time when even angels be sleep. why dont you open thread and get everyone involved in it, but there isnt anything to talk about except the match. people on the other planet may have extra time to discuss about indians and they have every right to bash at anyone, after all this is part of the rivalry you talking about.

Well, from my point of view I don't have much interest in drug cheats. I regard this Pakistan team as nothing more than a messy stain on the spirit of cricket when a two time doper cheat like Asif is even allowed to hold a cricket ball in his hand. It makes a mockery of other players who actually work hard at improving their fitness even after suffering injury upon injury like Bond and Nehra who don't actually resort to using steroids to help the recovery process even through their careers have been in jeopardy. Asif has a degenerative elbow condition that isnt going to improve. The only way this guy survives in cricket and is able to bowl long test overs is by doping. Meanwhile the PCB turns a blind eye and Asif is allowed to be on the same pitch as honest cricketers and that's something that I don't want to watch or care about.

Well, from my point of view I don't have much interest in drug cheats. I regard this Pakistan team as nothing more than a messy stain on the spirit of cricket when a two time doper cheat like Asif is even allowed to hold a cricket ball in his hand. It makes a mockery of other players who actually work hard at improving their fitness even after suffering injury upon injury like Bond and Nehra who don't actually resort to using steroids to help the recovery process even through their careers have been in jeopardy. Asif has a degenerative elbow condition that isnt going to improve. The only way this guy survives in cricket and is able to bowl long test overs is by doping. Meanwhile the PCB turns a blind eye and Asif is allowed to be on the same pitch as honest cricketers and that's something that I don't want to watch or care about.
i totally agree, but dont worry pakistan wont be demlolished from cricket scenes, every pakistani cricket hater have got an answer which is aamer, umar, fawad. will take us long way. it isnt just about asif, we have produced class bowlers every 5 years, just as you produced batsman.:icflove:

i totally agree' date=' but dont worry pakistan wont be demlolished from cricket scenes, every pakistani cricket hater have got an answer which is aamer, umar, fawad. will take us long way. it isnt just about asif, we have produced class bowlers every 5 years, just as you produced batsman.:icflove:[/quote'] Know this, as long as Asif plays for Pakistan, you'll have a drug cheat contributing in every victory. Other individual players might do well and good on them. But as a team, Pakistan is every bit a cheater because they include that one player.

You can't take enjoyment when innocent people die even if they are Pakistanis.
No one takes enjoyment in the death of innocent civillians but after reading some of the comments on ICF (check out some of the responses in that 'Do you hate Pakistan' thread opened by that Pak - India fellow), I beg to differ It doesn't have to be stated directly. It can be implied indirectly from the sarcastic nature of the comments, inappropriate smileys and like. To each his own.

Is this macho bravado BS only limited to online internet forums or does any of this behavior transpire into real life ? I cut off all contacts with them. Don't want to know them. Their country, their miseries, their phucking problem. I want nothing to do with me.
Quite contrasting comments mate. You just retracted yourself. Some of you are truly obsessed with padosi's and as soon as something goes wrong in their country or with their cricketing body you log on to ICF to make sure you have ridiculed them.