Sreesanth and Zaheer are going to destroy SL in Bombay

Hmmm....are we? The ICC table updates only after the end of the series and only a 2-0 win is going to make us number 1. I think it's the Indian media gone nuts again.
They are going by the predictor. http://icc-cricket.yahoo.net/match_zone/test_predictor.php Since we are 1-0 up, it shows we have 122 points and SAF too have the same number of points. If SL wins Mumbai test, we will be back to no.3 position (119 points). Only a win at Mumbai guarantee us staying on top of the table with two points clear of South Africa.
^it will help both seamers and spinners.
Seamers have taken a grand total of 2 wkts and spinners 6 wkts on a first day pitch. How do you explain that? :hmmm:
Hmmm....are we? The ICC table updates only after the end of the series and only a 2-0 win is going to make us number 1. I think it's the Indian media gone nuts again.
:yes: Stupid Zee news were showing India ranked number one with 3900 odd points and SA second with 3600 odd points :wall: They forgot to divide those points with the number of games played! Or did they just decided not to do it on purpose? :hmmm:
Yeah' date=' usually we only hear about Test ranking changes after the series is complete (unlike ODIs which change game on game)....first time I'm hearing about a Test ranking change midway through.[/quote'] are nahi yaar...sab galat hai :yes: