Sreesanth and Zaheer are going to destroy SL in Bombay

There.... I just said it - these guys are clueless against good, fast swing bowling and there is always swing in Bombay, regardless of the track. I have a feeling the world number 1 ranking in tests is merely a few days away. If Ishant has found some rhythm, we should drop Harbhajan and play him - in fact drop Harbhajan anyways regardless of the wickets he picks up in a dead match scenario and play Mishra ideally. That's it folks - good night and congratulations on becoming the number 1 test side in the world!:yay:

Yup... but what's the fun without some bold predictions!
Predictions don't count much in the game of cricket my friend. Yes...it's fun to do so but I prefer not to count the chickens before they are hatched. Did I not learn my lesson when Aus beat India 4-2 . Sreesanth has done well in this match, but I am not ready to say that he will perform the same next time.
Predictions don't count much in the game of cricket my friend. Yes...it's fun to do so but I prefer not to count the chickens before they are hatched. Did I not learn my lesson when Aus beat India 4-2 .
Bhai, my making predictions or refraining from them is going to have zero input of how our team performs - it's a MB and I am just making some predictions and have done so in the past as well, some justified, some not, some fruitful, some not!
Bhai' date=' my making predictions or refraining from them is going to have [b']zero input of how our team performs - it's a MB and I am just making some predictions and have done so in the past as well, some justified, some not, some fruitful, some not!
Oh yes very true. What we all say is more of a wishful thinking I guess :winky: