Sreesanth included in India's limited-overs squads for first 2 ODI against SL

Feed

Irfan domestic performance hasnt been great so cant expect his name in near future
he played 3 ranji matches.in them he has taken 8 wickets@ 29 n scored 305 runs @ an average of over 50. n tell me wat great did Sreesanth do to be called back.he has a okay county season n was called back,so why not irfan?

I am really happy that zak is given break from this T20 kirkut and being rested for all important tests and ODis, this will give chance to youngsters like Sree to perform and IMO he will not only go for runs, will also not pick wickets. Nehra will be the bowler that will chip in with early wickets and bhajji and rj to control the later part of the innings For Sree doesnt pass off as a world class bowler now, and so doent ishant sharma too after his declining form :((

he played 3 ranji matches.in them he has taken 8 wickets@ 29 n scored 305 runs @ an average of over 50. n tell me wat great did Sreesanth do to be called back.he has a okay county season n was called back,so why not irfan?
Yes i agree that Irfan is a better T20 option than sree as he has got more variations to keep the batsman quiet and to add with that, hes a good handy lower order striker of the ball.His batting adds more flexibility in the balance of the side