The Helpful Nurse

00aklu

A man walks into a sperm bank and declares, "I'm of royal blood and have an IQ of 165, and I'd like to make a donation." The nurse gives him a sealed cup and directs him to a private room. Twenty minutes pass and the man still doesn't come out, so the nurse knocks on the door. "Is there a problem?" she asks. "I'm so embarrassed, I used my right hand. I used my left hand. I poured cold water on it and hot water on it. Could you help me?" The nurse replies, "I don't usually do this, but you are kind of cute..." She gets on her knees and begins to pleasure him. "I really appreciate this, but I just needed help getting the cap off the jar!"

A man walks into a sperm bank and declares, "I'm of royal blood and have an IQ of 165, and I'd like to make a donation." The nurse gives him a sealed cup and directs him to a private room. Twenty minutes pass and the man still doesn't come out, so the nurse knocks on the door. "Is there a problem?" she asks. "I'm so embarrassed, I used my right hand. I used my left hand. I poured cold water on it and hot water on it. Could you help me?" The nurse replies, "I don't usually do this, but you are kind of cute..." She gets on her knees and begins to pleasure him. "I really appreciate this, but I just needed help getting the cap off the jar!"
First confirm whether its a cup or a jar? BTW nice lil joke :haha: