A Statistical Tribute To The Current Pakistan Team

Dhondy

No.of Test matches that Pak and BD took to the 5th day against Aus this decade = 1 each No.of Test matches that Lasted less than 2 days = 1 ( Pak vs Aus) even BD dont hold this record
How is that even possible, even the Aussies would have liked to run the Paks wild in the sun for 2 odd days!
No.of Test matches that Pak and BD took to the 5th day against Aus this decade = 1 each No.of Test matches that Lasted less than 2 days = 1 ( Pak vs Aus) even BD dont hold this record
OMG :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Now the true Indians come out of hiding' date=' the ones in love with Pakistan, running around finding statistics. Its all good, you guys are number 1, a job well done and thanks for giving Pakistan so much attention, I feel special.[/quote'] Hey, we are not the ones camped on somebody else's message board day and night, trolling ceaselessly, trying to puke on another's hard earned success. Why do you guys bring so much calumny on your heads? Can't you just stay on your own boards?:hmmm:

I cant help agreeing with the PAKS on this thread, this is obsession with all things Pak The number of Pak-slating thread on here...not to mentione the quizzes (which were hilarious I will admit) its funny for a little while. Then it gets tiresome. And yes I know someone is going to tell me 'its a free world yada yada, no one forced you to open the thread' But theyre ubiquitous :wall: and not necessary and tiresome. Theyre a sh!t team. We get the point. Can we stick with hailing India now Swings and roundabouts anyway. For a long time Pak were much better-in the 90s for instance, and now its gone the other way.

Hey, we are not the ones camped on somebody else's message board day and night, trolling ceaselessly, trying to puke on another's hard earned success. Why do you guys bring so much calumny on your heads? Can't you just stay on your own boards?:hmmm:
I would hardly call my posts "trolling", I always give credit where its due and always retaliate when my country or team is unnecessarily disrespected when posters go too far. So what you are saying is that you would want this forum to be only full of Indians? Doesn't people from different countries bring diversity to this forum? Isn't that what a forum is used for? To discuss different opinions, although I would hardly call what is said on this forum as "discussing". Anyways I could say the same about the countless indian posters on pak passion
I cant help agreeing with the PAKS on this thread' date=' this is [u']obsession with all things Pak The number of Pak-slating thread on here...not to mentione the quizzes (which were hilarious I will admit) its funny for a little while. Then it gets tiresome. And yes I know someone is going to tell me 'its a free world yada yada, no one forced you to open the thread' But theyre ubiquitous :wall: and not necessary and tiresome. Theyre a sh!t team. We get the point. Can we stick with hailing India now Swings and roundabouts anyway. For a long time Pak were much better-in the 90s for instance, and now its gone the other way.
Even I agree:omg: The amount of negative pak cricket threads is out of hand, one every so often is fun. But we getting 20 a day!
I would hardly call my posts "trolling", I always give credit where its due and always retaliate when my country or team is unnecessarily disrespected when posters go too far. So what you are saying is that you would want this forum to be only full of Indians? Doesn't people from different countries bring diversity to this forum? Isn't that what a forum is used for? To discuss different opinions, although I would hardly call what is said on this forum as "discussing". Anyways I could say the same about the countless indian posters on pak passion
err...one must not expect INDIANcricketfans.com to be filled with Indians... Yeah, go to Pak pission and whine all you want over there... Hopefully I didn't misspell anything :secret:
err...one must not expect INDIANcricketfans.com to be filled with Indians... Yeah, go to Pak pission and whine all you want over there... Hopefully I didn't misspell anything :secret:
Whine about what? Do you even read I didnt say full of Indians, I said ONLY Indians...wow
Here is a telling stat for you S. Bond. Pakistani batsmen average roughly one per 50 for every 2 suicide attacks that happen in your country. Even Zimbabwe, Kenya and Ireland have better "50 to suicide ratio".
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

that are all useless stats..... we all know that we can find these kinds of stats for every team....(even the aussies)... And you also all know that pakistan is a lot better cricket country than india if you look to history, as much as i admit that today india is a better team...

We get posts like these on "what should India do to maintain the no.1 status" thread:

keep playing at home...
and then people wonder why the Paki slating threads pop up? I agree that ideally we would avoid them but guys like this S.Bond fella and the other trolls deserve it