A Statistical Tribute To The Current Pakistan Team

Dhondy

We get posts like these on "what should India do to maintain the no.1 status" thread: and then people wonder why the Paki slating threads pop up? I agree that ideally we would avoid them but guys like this S.Bond fella and the other trolls deserve it
man i am new on this forum, i searched an indian forum to share my views on "sehwag more destructive than richards" because acording to me sambit and a lot of indians are out of their mind on cricinfo in this subject... and i saw that most of u indians are paki-hatters, and bringing poor stats that doen't mean anythiing.... Can you explain me what is the goal of showing bahji and inzi stats in aus??? nothing but showing how stupid some people are here.... And to make them all shut i am posting the same as theydo, useless stats, like comparin umr akmaland shwag in newzeland etc........ If you indians stop all this useless things i am ready to also stop it... That doesn't mean we can't have debate on some topics, but what we say should make senseeeeee...
man i am new on this forum, i searched an indian forum to share my views on "sehwag more destructive than richards" because acording to me sambit and a lot of indians are out of their mind on cricinfo in this subject... and i saw that most of u indians are paki-hatters, and bringing poor stats that doen't mean anythiing.... Can you explain me what is the goal of showing bahji and inzi stats in aus??? nothing but showing how stupid some people are here.... And to make them all shut i am posting the same as theydo, useless stats, like comparin umr akmaland shwag in newzeland etc........ If you indians stop all this useless things i am ready to also stop it... That doesn't mean we can't have debate on some topics, but what we say should make senseeeeee...
We weren't 'hatting' on Pakis until you guys started posting your nonsense. Nobody cares about your 3rd rate team, but if you started degrading Indian players on an Indian site, what do you expect will happen?
We weren't 'hatting' on Pakis until you guys started posting your nonsense. Nobody cares about your 3rd rate team' date=' but if you started degrading Indian players on an Indian site, what do you expect will happen?[/quote'] As i told yu , i am new, i don't know the history of your forum... but when i cam up here, all i saw was indians hatting pakis, and saying rubish.... Ok i stop here on... We will see who is the next one to say something wrong...
I would hardly call my posts "trolling", I always give credit where its due and always retaliate when my country or team is unnecessarily disrespected when posters go too far. So what you are saying is that you would want this forum to be only full of Indians? Doesn't people from different countries bring diversity to this forum? Isn't that what a forum is used for? To discuss different opinions, although I would hardly call what is said on this forum as "discussing". Anyways I could say the same about the countless indian posters on pak passion
Dude, don't bring puke-passion into discussion. If an Indian had done what you guys do here, they would have been issued the terminal fatwa already. The semi-literate mods in that site (btw I hope he learnt how to divide 36 by 60 :hysterical:) having given up their day jobs to go to press conferences where YK moans about his resignation for the nth time, end up taking out their frustration on padosi posters. :giggle:
I would hardly call my posts "trolling", I always give credit where its due and always retaliate when my country or team is unnecessarily disrespected when posters go too far. So what you are saying is that you would want this forum to be only full of Indians? Doesn't people from different countries bring diversity to this forum? Isn't that what a forum is used for? To discuss different opinions, although I would hardly call what is said on this forum as "discussing". Anyways I could say the same about the countless indian posters on pak passion
Whine about what? Do you even read I didnt say full of Indians, I said ONLY Indians...wow
Yes because what I wrote was OBVIOUSLY whining, how could I not notice. Dont worry ill go to my "pakpission", very original by the way, shows the typical Indian slur.:two_thumbs_up:
Pioneer you are a good poster and you are always welcome here. Give people some time to get to know you. They are being hasty in judging you. You are on the overall correct about the unhealthy obssession people seem to have.

^I agree Pioneer does come across as pretty articulate and well informed, there might be others who arent and who turn up simply to troll dosent change the fact that its unhealthy this obsession. This particular thread is seriously scraping the barrel.

so how do you keep an eye on me. so far i havent even used this smiley:finger:, thats because i have never got one so far, the day i get one, then it will be a test for me to control or not control:icflove:
As long as you have something constructive to sa about Indian or Pak or world cricket in general, you are more than welcome. AS far as smilies go, they are just for funz and stuffz [/Younis Khan]
:--D Macj, that test got done in less than 150 overs flat .... barely had the halal samosas served with Chai on day 2 been digested when the cruel Aussies pulled the plug http://www.cricinfo.com/ci/engine/match/64002.html
i paid my tribute to them for this wonderful display of cricket through an article.Intrested people can go through it. http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=187021
talking about forever ... just from memory Hirwani took 16 wkts in one single match against the great WI team of the 80s ... Harby took 15 in one single match ( 28 in last 2 matches and 32 in the series) against the great Aus team of this decade ..... against the same Aus team the "great" Wasim Akram took 24 wkts in 8 matches ... thats in 4 times as many matches ... :dance:
:hahaha: Inzi vs Aus last 3 tests in Aus = 32 runs :sarcastic_hand: Harbi vs Aus last 3 tests in Aus = 142 runs
Aap ke Liye : :--D Inzi in Aus last 3 tests = 32 Kumble in Aus Last 3 Tests = 144 :cantstop:
No.of Test matches that Pak and BD took to the 5th day against Aus this decade = 1 each No.of Test matches that Lasted less than 2 days = 1 ( Pak vs Aus) even BD dont hold this record
The master statistician is back...POYZZZZ beware
ok one for the road .... before I get mauled by the Indo-Pak bhai-bhai sangatan ... http://stats.cricinfo.com/ci/engine/stats/index.html?class=2;filter=advanced;orderby=batting_strike_rate;qualmin2=0.8044;qualmin3=6000;qualval2=batting_strike_rate;qualval3=runs;team=7;template=results;type=batting what is that list (well a list that consists of ONE guy and he just BARELY made it ) ? thats the no.of padosee Match winners ( beasts if you will ) that made as many runs in ODI's as Veeru has in Test matches at Veerus testmatch strike rate .... :-D Yenjoy !!
This one isn't going to last for long - Sehwag's SR is increasing with every test match. He has turned into a beast over the last 2 years and is striking at 90+ during this time.