Sehwag v Hayden

Lord

hahahahahah you finnaly have found a stat in favor of tendulkar.... congrats man !! just go a look tendulkar highest scores...., doube hundred aaisnt aus, in an innings with mor than 700 hundreds runs, double hundred agaisnt nz, big scoring draw math 3rd: 194 agaisnt pak, sehwa scoring 311 in the same innings, 4th : 177 agaisnt autralia, no help for the team but bowlng attack of just one good bowler warne... but still very very good innings, even exellent i will say 5th : 176 agaisnt west indies , 3 hundreds by west indians, 2 from indians big scoring draw 6th: 169 agaisn south frica, 3 hundred by saffs , 2 by indians in the same inings... 7th : 165 agaisnt england : 560 for 6, india declred with two centurions and 3 fifties, only 1 batsman missed to score 8th : 160 agaisnt NZ this year, good innings even if was easy battin, india sored 520, and most of you call this NZ team a minnow, bond was not playing too... but still good one 9th: 155 agaisnt australia, EXellent innings , only centurion but sorry again : NOquality fast bowler playing the match for australia 10th : 155 agaisnt south africa, 2 centurions in the innings, 2 for south africa too, kluserner and gibbs!! LAra : 1st : 400 not out, hisghest score ever by a batsman, 2nd : 375 : the then worldrecord of highest scores ever made by a batsman, 2n highest score by a batsmen in the innings 75... 3rd: 277 agaisnt austraia, one other century not even another fifty... 4th: 226 agaisnt australia out of 405, secod highest score in the innings : 34.... 5th : 221 agaisnt sri lanka out of 390, 2fifties 4th highest score : 6, a century in the scond innings too 130 out of 262 in a big collapse again...216 agaisnt pak, no other century in the innings, just one another century in the match 6th : 216 agaisnt pak, no other century in the innings, just one another century in the match 7th : 213 agaisnt australia out of 431, one fifty in the innings,3rd highest score 25... 8th : 209 agaisnt sri lanka out of 477, one century, a te rest collapse.. 9th : 202 agaisnt south africa out of 410, jst another 50 in the innings... 10 th : 196 agaisnt south africa out of 347, scode highest score in the innings : 35 11 th : 182 agaisnt australia out of 391, 2nd highest score of the innings 49... Lara has alaywas played without ay support, tendulkar has more often that not scored in big inning scores, with a lot of helppp, rarely he was the only centurion, and two of his best innings agaisnt aus, are with n quality fast bowler in the australian team... AND I CAN GO ON....... PLS NO ONE SHOULD EVER COMPARE THIS TWO BATSMEN AGAIN TENDULKAR IS A TREMEDOS BATSMAN? HE IS OUT OF NORM? HE IS AN EXTREMELY GOOD BATSMAN BUT LARA IS FAAAAAAAAAAR IN FORNT OF ANY BATSMAN TO HAVE PLAYED THE GAME AFTER BRADMAN....
IT SEEMS U ARE FRUSTRATED!!:hmmm: U cudnt proove !!:dance:
Bhai just read my previous post, tendulkar is one of the best batsmen ever....... but comparing him with lara is just not air, the man is in front of any batsmen, not only tendulkar... I am not saying anything AGAINST tendulkar, i am saying he is not as good as lara, i admit india have tremendous batsmen, sehwag, dravid, tendulkar ganguly.... that is the name of four threads i saw in my first week onthis website : 1)Sehwag vs hayden : most of u said sehwag better 2)zaheek khan master....after akram : some said zaheer even betterthan akram 3)Sehwag more....Richards : Some arguing that sehwag better batsmen... 4)Sehwag vs bradman : most of you said sehwag was the better batsmen... Is this normal?
If someone says Sehwag beter dan Bradman.. and Zaheer beter dan Akram he is out of his mind!! But the other two thngs are not wrong completely!!
If someone says Sehwag beter dan Bradman.. and Zaheer beter dan Akram he is out of his mind!! But the other two thngs are not wrong completely!!
52idians n this forum thinks sehwag is better than bradman, i didn't read the entire threads, but 272 replies shows that some even debated about this... so we agree most of the indians on this forum are out of their mind? becaue sehwag had52 votes, bradman 34 and that includes pakistani and aussie voters...

hahahaha andy, and now what do yu think of those who say agarkar better than akram??? I just said lara better than tendulkar, and that's true, i never said hammed or butt or oven great players like yousuf inzamam, kallis, dravid, better than tendulkar.... because that's not true... But to give u an exemple, salman butt better than tendulkar is as true as agarkar better than wasim akram...

Nobody has compared either of those players to Imran, so where did you get that idea from? What happened, shocked and hurt to see Agarkar pwn your beloved Akram?
hmmm that was suggestion... irfan pathan has more wickets per match than imran.... and he has 39 wickets in 4 test if u exlude minnows!!!!!

so if no one can replys t lara is better than tendulkar and the immense ifference between the two's best scores i am letting you andenjoy by comparing more players, here are some suggestions : irfan pathan vs imrankhan (both are =, they are pathans) rivindra jadeja vs ricky ponting ( jadeja took pontings wickets, ponting never in his etire career took jadeja's wickets) sreesanth vs waqar+donald+malcom marshall (he plays the game harder than them, they were never slapped by any player) raina vs lara as the bestleft handed batsman ojha vs murli (he outbowled him in this series) ok lets do all these comparasions, i will find other for you guys.... Enjoy every moment of it !

What are you talking about? You enjoy stats, you've been given a nice set of stats showing how Agarkar was better than Akram, what do you have to say about that?
actually i frst gave stats to proove lara is superior to sachin, and as stats are not always enough, i give you match situations.... If I was a stat follower i would have compare ponting and tendulkar... not lara and tendulkar... But i am not biased, not even a litle bit agaisnt indians, so i think hat tendulkar is better than ponting, at leassst for the moment....
actually i frst gave stats to proove lara is superior to sachin, and as stats are not always enough, i give you match situations.... If I was a stat follower i would have compare ponting and tendulkar... not lara and tendulkar... But i am not biased, not even a litle bit agaisnt indians, so i think hat tendulkar is better than ponting, at leassst for the moment....
Dude you've done nothing other than give your opinions on knocks that you've picked and chose. You could spin it whatever you want, but it doesn't make it true. Like I said I don't have the time to go through each innings and show another side of it.
Dude you've done nothing other than give your opinions on knocks that you've picked and chose. You could spin it whatever you want, but it doesn't make it true. Like I said I don't have the time to go through each innings and show another side of it.
Again i hae not choosen innings but i took both players highest scores excuding minows,because sachin was going to look even worsst with double hundred agasint bangladesh and zimbabwe... And you can really proove that tendulkar's innings are better than lara's, i will say hatt off to you man...
Again i hae not choosen innings but i took both players highest scores excuding minows,because sachin was going to look even worsst with double hundred agasint bangladesh and zimbabwe... And you can really proove that tendulkar's innings are better than lara's, i will say hatt off to you man...
No u havent,u have excluded Sachin's 193 against Eng n 179 against WI,177 v Eng. n while u call Sachin's double hundreds easy coz the match was drawn,Lara 's innings of 277,375 n 400 were magnificent despite them being draws too where not even 3 innings were completed:haha:what hypocrisy

I've already told you I don't have the time to go through and analyze. Plus I don't see the point of replying to someone who will criticize Tendulkar for scoring runs while someone else in the team also scored runs and then will also criticize him for scoring big when nobody else scores and the team loses. Its a no win situation with you people. OK I made the effort to look at those stats of yours I took a look at Lara's top 10 innings 5 Drawn matches 4 matches lost by WI 1 won by WI Oh yeh they done a **** load for the WI side get a life troll

Give stats to show Lara is beter dan Tendulkar!! If u can...:hatsoff: