Sehwag v Hayden

Lord

Mr. Bond dont talk abt other thngs. The thngs u are talking abt apart frm stats are actually relative to people. It varies frm person to person. For pakistanis Imran Nazir is a bter player dan Sehwag. Its fair for only cricket fans to talk abt Lara and Sachin. Not paki fans!! If u can statistically proove dat Lara was beter dan Tendulkar do it fast!! If u cant..then buzz off man!! Even i can say when the ball swings Irfan is a beter bowler dan Akram!! Stop trolling!!

I think there is really no point arguing with all of you, when you can't accept that Brian Lara is a greater batsman than Sachin Tendulkar... Sachin is second best in the modern era... Full stops, I am going from your website..., i will come back in a week, till then it's godbye... Watch tendulkars best innings and lar's best innings and maek ur mind
So ex-players, current players, experts like Bradman, Richards, etc ALL are wrong and only you are right? You can watch a couple of Afridi's really devastating innings in ODIs, or Anwar's 194 and can you claim they better than Sachin or Jayasuriya in ODIs?
Both Sehwag & Hayden have failed in SA' date='NZ & Eng.[/quote'] England :hysterical: . He failed in bangladesh also. So BD is a good team.. What a load of trash. England is one place where every tom, dick and harry accumulated runs. Even Kumble, Agarkar got 100s there. Sehwag's failures have nothing to do with venues. It has something to do with his moods. Sehwag was in absolute terrible form even in domestic when he toured SA second time around. That is why he was not even given a chance to open. Karthik and Jaffer opened. They added 163 runs for the first wicket. Only a fool would suggest Jaffer/Karthik are better than Sehwag.
Both Sehwag & Hayden have failed in SA' date='NZ & [b']Eng.
Sorry U cant call Sehwag had failure in England!! He played only 1 series there. Dat was his first series and He scored 83 and 100 odd!! Dats not failure to me. U can chck his avg as wel!! Its 40!!
England :hysterical: . He failed in bangladesh also. So BD is a good team.. What a load of trash. England is one place where every tom' date=' dick and harry accumulated runs. Even Kumble, Agarkar got 100s there. Sehwag's failures have nothing to do with venues. It has something to do with his moods. Sehwag was in absolute terrible form even in domestic when he toured SA second time around. That is why he was not even given a chance to open. Karthik and Jaffer opened. They added 163 runs for the first wicket. Only a fool would suggest Jaffer/Karthik are better than Sehwag.[/quote'] :whine: