The irony of it all

cowboysfan

No team is going to take these odd T20s that precede ODIs or Tests seriously. It is nothing but glorified nets. They will just have some fun and come back. Teams like Australia don't even take world T20 seriously let alone these odd games. I understand where they come from. This is why India should play a complete rookie team like under-19' date=' under-21 to play for T20 games. India sent one of the rookiest team to 2007 world cup. Nobody gave them any chance. They surprised us with couple of great individual performances. Keep sending some young teams with no fear. They will have some fun and might surprise us. Experienced players are never going to take T20 seriously that too after reaching the pinnacle of Test cricket and briefly reaching the pinnacle of ODI cricket. That is the way it is going to be. Not just India. All teams may be with an exception of a team that has full of low attention span players.[/quote'] What you didn't get the memo? SRT and seniors like him are doing us a disservice by not taking T20 as seriously as Test/ODI! How dare the little bastard not do everything in his power to play all T20 matches and take it seriously! Let me go get my SRT effigy for burning! :wacko:
I said. For India. Not any domestic performance!! And u are talking abt a knock he played 2 years back?? Oh yes till 2008 he was one of the best young players!! But not now!!
He dint come back to the Indian team for nothing. He performed and is back. And I gave you all his t20 performances.. cause we are talking t20. And how someone who was once 'one of the best young players' just be bashed around for one bad performance ? :S :S
He dint come back to the Indian team for nothing. He performed and is back.
Yes he always performs for Mumbai and Deccan Chargers!!
And I gave you all his t20 performances.. cause we are talking t20.
Am again saying he is a gr8 performer for Deccan!! But at international level after 2007 20-20 wc he has done nothng!!
And how someone who was once 'one of the best young players' just be bashed around for one bad performance ? :S :S
Chill dude!! This is 'Indian Cricket Fans' website!! When Sachin plays poorly he is criticised!! And when he makes runs we praise him!! Try to get the differance between 'Criticism' and 'Bashing'!! If u cant accept criticsm then u sudnt join 'Indian Cricket Fans' !! When every1 performs poorly he is criticised and when he plays well he is praised!! We are fans of Indian team rather fans of Individuals!!

Uffo ! Only if he plays well in the domestic circuit will he get a chance to play international.. naee ? And he did that.. all am saying is ki dont judge him just cause of yesterday. Agreed, he had his phase of aweful play.. But again if he's a nice player and if we suck at t20s he rightly deserves a place in the team. And ofcourse 'utter crap' is rude. And jeeto tou 'dey taali' warna 'ley gaali' ? I smell India tv-ness.

"Unfortunately we are not being able to get into the groove when we play Twenty20 Internationals before one-day series. We made the mistake of taking them (T20 matches) as warm-up games before one day matches," he said after India lost by 29 runs against Sri Lanka in the first Twenty20 International in Nagpur.
VVVS Laxman kept giving only half the quote for a reason last night...
Uffo ! Only if he plays well in the domestic circuit will he get a chance to play international.. naee ? And he did that.. all am saying is ki dont judge him just cause of yesterday. Agreed, he had his phase of aweful play.. But again if he's a nice player and if we suck at t20s he rightly deserves a place in the team. And ofcourse 'utter crap' is rude. And jeeto tou 'dey taali' warna 'ley gaali' ? I smell India tv-ness.
Am Indian cricket fan!! Am pissed of wid the performance of Rohit and Yusuf for us in ODI's!! Had this rohit plays 50% of his potential for India..We will be NO.1 side!! We are lacking a proper no. 7. And in terms of talent he is the best young player!! He must keep dat Jadeja away wid his performance!! He has lot of talent.But i doubt abt his performance!! And Rohit is performing poorly in ODIs too dats y dat Jadeja is in the team!! And its not 'jeeto tou dey taali' warna 'ley gaali'!! Evry team wins and looses!! And evry player goes through a bad patch!! But this guys is not performing for 2 years!!

Transparent is trying to prove that Indian team is taking T20s seriously . Dhoni said the same before CB series. He said that infront of 100,000 people at MCG. He said it was just a practice game. He sent Tiwary to play right after he landed. That is how serious he takes the game. It is another matter India won their first ever ODI series in Australia.

Transparent is trying to prove that Indian team is taking T20s seriously . Dhoni said the same before CB series. He said that infront of 100' date='000 people at MCG. He said it was just a practice game. He sent Tiwary to play right after he landed. That is how serious he takes the game. It is another matter India won their first ever ODI series in Australia.[/quote'] quote?
transparent, why don't you just answer an obvious and simple question for me. On the basis of your knowledge of cricket how would you rank the three formats in terms of quality of cricket they produce?
Really for me Test cricket is the best form!! Then comes the 50 ovs!! Then 20-20!! But playing poorly in one format and ignoring the format isnt a excuse because other teams are doing beter dan u!! And u have won dat format once!! U are playing poorly at this format coz u are doing basics wrong and u keep ignoring it giving some lame excuses!! Dats my personal Opinion!! anybudy can gracefully disagree wid dat!!