The irony of it all

cowboysfan

It is too bad you have affection for one format that Indian team doesn't take seriously. You must be feeling like a Bangladeshi fan and Pakistan whose team win a Test match every 7 years and 3 years respectively. :hysterical:
Did you know there was a time when India didn't win a single test match against Pakistan in 19 consecutive years? :roll:
There's a reason why SRT/Z Khan and other seniors skip T20s and don't take them seriously. It's because these guys realize it's just a joke, a pure entertainment spectacle designed to bring in the most amount of money in the least amount of time. That's why most of our seniors don't make themselves available, and that's why no cricket body in the world takes T20 cricket as seriously as ODI/Test match cricket. If you don't like it then you can cry all you want because all the whining and crying in the world isn't going to change the fact that T20 cricket is a poor, diluted, mindless form of cricket targetted towards the most mindless and brainless cricket fans in big market economies like the States because they're largely too stupid to understand the finer points of the longer format.
thanks for calling me stupid.i have this attitude that "we play to win the game",no matter how tamasha it might seem to some people. I really hate this attitude that you can lose in some format as long as you win in the other,thats just a cop out and is not fair to a lot of people you think are below your respect.they are paying to watch this game and spend 3 hours of their lives hoping their country will win.Its not too much to expect them to try hard to win the game.
Did you know there was a time when India didn't win a single test match against Pakistan in 19 consecutive years? :roll:
If I were one of them' date=' I wouldn't be on INDIAN cricket fans...I love the team and I can't see them losing regardless of the format[/quote']
He is definitely. I have this suspicion. I will eventually catch him. :winky:
:two_thumbs_up:
Do you know there were no cricket between two countries for 10 years? :winky:
That doesn't mean pakistan didn't dominate India in tests...:roll: 19 years is a long ass period...if you take out 10 years(it's actually 9 years), It's still 9 more years without winning a single test against pakistan...disgraceful stat really... I am glade that no paki fan has come up with this stat on the forum yet...there are no excuses for this
So you decided to come up with a fabricated quote :hysterical: 2rnae5y.png
Cricinfo's coverage of post match presentation is often diluted. This is the real quote! 243iv14.jpg
Quite contrasting. :| Any links to the video of this ? :/ And Dhoni aisa kabhhi ni keh sakta.. Even if he did say that, thats not what he meant ! Uh NO !
That doesn't mean pakistan didn't dominate India in tests...:roll: 19 years is a long ass period...if you take out 10 years(it's actually 9 years), It's still 9 more years without winning a single test against pakistan...disgraceful stat really... I am glade that no paki fan has come up with this stat on the forum yet...there are no excuses for this
Until now.. :hysterical: They won a test by 17 runs in 1987. Before that Shakoor rana and Soda bottle won a series for them. That's it. That is called domination? In between there were several draws.