World Cricket Forum Awards -- ICF Wins BEST CRICKET FORUM!

Gambit

LOL! The comments are hilarious! Lurker 2009-12-14 06:43:20 ET I think this poll is useless. These modern web forums cannot hold a candle to the web forums of 60s. Well I wasn't born then, and there were no web forums in 60s. But there had been web forums in 60s, they would have been awesome. P.S: ICF rocks. :laugh:
:cantstop: I know who posted that :secret:

Of course I am a Pakistani, but I wouldn't vote for ********** in a million years, three times I've tried to sign up there, but the admin have refused it without any valid reason. Here is a cope of the email I just got. Btw this is after I replied to the activation email. Dear gameovais, Unfortunately your registration at ********** - Pakistan Cricket Forum did not meet our membership requirements. Therefore your registration was deleted. Sorry, ********** - Pakistan Cricket Forum team

Of course I am a Pakistani, but I wouldn't vote for ********** in a million years, three times I've tried to sign up there, but the admin have refused it without any valid reason. Here is a cope of the email I just got. Btw this is after I replied to the activation email. Dear gameovais, Unfortunately your registration at ********** - Pakistan Cricket Forum did not meet our membership requirements. Therefore your registration was deleted. Sorry, ********** - Pakistan Cricket Forum team
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: This is epic. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: This is hilarious. Criteria? What criteria? Degree from the college of wannabe journalists?:giggle:

Yes I can screenshot and prove to you this email is genuine and I haven't made it up, but that would give my email address away and I don't want to do that. But if you need proof try it yourself and you'll see what I mean. All I want to do is express my views on the sport I love about the team I love in the place loaded with others like me. Instead I'm stuck mounging around on the Eng, Ind and Aus forums, got bored of stuck up Aussies though.

Yes I can screenshot and prove to you this email is genuine and I haven't made it up, but that would give my email address away and I don't want to do that. But if you need proof try it yourself and you'll see what I mean. All I want to do is express my views on the sport I love about the team I love in the place loaded with others like me. Instead I'm stuck mounging around on the Eng, Ind and Aus forums, got bored of stuck up Aussies though.
Well you can stick around here and we might still be able to make you see the light. :winky::winky: