Team for T20 WC 2010

Lord

i know its too early.but we dont play any T20Is till then.so assuming no player is 'discovered' in IPL 3 wat will be ur team my team: Sehwag GG Uthappa UV Raina MSD Irfan Bhajji Jadeja Zak PK Reserves: Yusuf KKD RP Mishra
i dont think Zak will play in t20 .. he dint even play in the t20 world cup either ..
i know its too early.but we dont play any T20Is till then.so assuming no player is 'discovered' in IPL 3 wat will be ur team my team: Sehwag GG Uthappa UV Raina MSD Irfan Bhajji Jadeja Zak PK Reserves: Yusuf KKD RP Mishra
U are bang on. But i wud take Ishant in place of Praveen[Only if he continue to bowl like he has in last 2 matches]

Why do we always go with the usual suspects when picking a team for T20 format? There are some good T20 players in the country like Rajat Bhatia and Manish Pandey who shouldn't be over looked. Bhajji hasn done anything great to keep Ohja at bay. Just my opinion.

but PK has an edge in batting.Ishant can replace RP
Well we need to bowl well. I agree PK's batting is beter...But if we go out to chase 200 agnst quality teams we will lose by big margin[Dont just lose] So we need a bowler who can bowl 4 overs and give away not more dan 30 runs!! A wicket is a bonus!!
Well we need to bowl well. I agree PK's batting is beter...But if we go out to chase 200 agnst quality teams we will lose by big margin[Dont just lose] So we need a bowler who can bowl 4 overs and give away not more dan 30 runs!! A wicket is a bonus!!
PK isnt that bad.he can bowl all his 4 overs with the new ball.that was he can contain as hes a good new ball bowler.Ishant can also be expensive,like he was yesterday.
I agree. There is no more T20s we are playing after this. Unless somebody is exceptional in IPL this should be the preferred squad for T20 WC. The only player I would doubt is Uthappa. Somebody like Pandey can be used to replace Uthappa if they perform well in IPL.
PK isnt that bad.he can bowl all his 4 overs with the new ball.that was he can contain as hes a good new ball bowler.Ishant can also be expensive' date='like he was yesterday.[/quote'] Well PK lacks pace to be honest!! Ishant bowled well in the first few overs last nite!! But agn..the PKs, the Ishants are having the same prblem!! Poor at death!! PK is poor and Ishant too!! If PK improves his death bowling he sud play!! Otherwise Ishant is beter dan PK with the new ball on current form!!
Well PK lacks pace to be honest!! Ishant bowled well in the first few overs last nite!! But agn..the PKs, the Ishants are having the same prblem!! Poor at death!! PK is poor and Ishant too!! If PK improves his death bowling he sud play!! Otherwise Ishant is beter dan PK with the new ball on current form!!
yes death bowling is the problem for both. as for pace,it isnt of much use unless u have control,n PK has better control. overall,with batting abilities taken into consideration,i'll prefer PK
yes death bowling is the problem for both. as for pace,it isnt of much use unless u have control,n PK has better control. overall,with batting abilities taken into consideration,i'll prefer PK
We have a batting power house..if both gives away 40 runs i wud prefer Ishant coz he can pick wickets with new ball!! Dats my point!!:two_thumbs_up:
We have a batting power house..if both gives away 40 runs i wud prefer Ishant coz he can pick wickets with new ball!! Dats my point!!:two_thumbs_up:
PK can pick wickets too.he swings the ball both ways.n has decent control. n its always good to have an option of batting down the order.wen 10 runs r need of last over,u dont want Jadeja there,u want PK
whats there to laugh about, he really played well in ICL, plus his bowling is quite handy, much better than the overrated crap like Irfan He could be a handy T20 player
Dude firstly u are comparing Irfan = An International player!! To Binny = An Icl player!!:hehe: Then u are calling binnys bowling handy over Irfan!! Yes Irfan isnt a gud bowler..but how do u rate Binny beter dan Irfan??:omg: He hasntg done well in any challenger or anyother major tournament!! Its ICL what u are talking abt!! Then on the basis of ICL performance Even Vignesh looks beter dan Sehwag!!:winky: