Pakistan ready for home series vs India.............................. (IN INDIA!!!)

Pakistan should do what India did in 90s....avoid test series to avoid home test series losses like in 1999 :dance:
:hello: Care to direct me to the 1999 test series that we "lost" ? :dontknow:
you know what your overall record is agianst this worst team? http://stats.cricinfo.com/ci/engine/team/6.html?class=1;opposition=7;template=results;type=team you won't get a better chance than this one to narrow the gap. idiot!
Idiots are the ones hosting a series in a third country and calling it a home series!!! .l.. Seems like your country has an assembly line of morons. Dont just pull up stats, do you know the ridiculous standard for "home" umpiring Pak had in the 70s/80s?!?! Just to add, the quality of your test team back then was far better than the one now. I still stand by my statement that your team is still one of the worst test teams today. Does your madrassa education let you comprehend that?? And in any case, I dont want BCCI doing a favor to bhikari PCB!
Idiots are the ones hosting a series in a third country and calling it a home series!!! .l.. Seems like your country has an assembly line of morons. Dont just pull up stats, do you know the ridiculous standard for "home" umpiring Pak had in the 70s/80s?!?! Just to add, the quality of your test team back then was far better than the one now. I still stand by my statement that your team is still one of the worst test teams today. Does your madrassa education let you comprehend that?? And in any case, I dont want BCCI doing a favor to bhikari PCB!
here we go again....what my madarassa education teaches me is to never argue with a moran like you!
I love the way you guys panic and run to dig out historical record. Like I said before' date=' you live in history because your present is too painful and there is no future.[/quote'] alritee my friend...you want to live in the present? will you admit that the indian test team of this decade is your best team? even this team great team of yours has only been able to score just ONE more win than us in this decade.... http://stats.cricinfo.com/ci/engine/team/6.html?class=1;opposition=7;spanmin1=01+Jan+2001;spanval1=span;template=results;type=team
alritee my friend...you want to live in the present? will you admit that the indian test team of this decade is your best team? even this team great team of yours has only been able to score just ONE more win than us in this decade.... http://stats.cricinfo.com/ci/engine/team/6.html?class=1;opposition=7;spanmin1=01+Jan+2001;spanval1=span;template=results;type=team
In your typically poyzzz manner, you have neglected to mention that we have lost only ONE series out of four to you this decade, winning two. Indeed your team of PHAASSSHT bowlers and the greatest player of phasssht bowling (in your deluded poyzzz universe this accolade goes to a player who would always go missing against Aus/SA) Aloo Multani has only beaten India ONCE in a Test series in the last two decades.
alritee my friend...you want to live in the present? will you admit that the indian test team of this decade is your best team? even this team great team of yours has only been able to score just ONE more win than us in this decade.... http://stats.cricinfo.com/ci/engine/team/6.html?class=1;opposition=7;spanmin1=01+Jan+2001;spanval1=span;template=results;type=team
If Pak with all it's great Phast boilers, jazba junoor players and Imran(the man every Pak fan fantasises about) were so superior, why have we won as many test series against you as you have against us? Only Zaid Hamid's explanation for that would satisfy you. Better ask him.
In your typically poyzzz manner' date=' you have neglected to mention that we have lost only ONE series out of four to you this decade, winning two. Indeed your team of PHAASSSHT bowlers and the greatest player of phasssht bowling (in your deluded poyzzz universe this accolade goes to a player who would always go missing against Aus/SA) [b']Aloo Multani has only beaten India ONCE in a Test series in the last two decades.
If Pak with all it's great Phast boilers' date='[b'] jazba junoor players and Imran(the man every Pak fan fantasises about) were so superior, why have we won as many test series against you as you have against us? Only Zaid Hamid's explanation for that would satisfy you. Better ask him.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
If Pak with all it's great Phast boilers' date=' jazba junoor players and Imran(the man every Pak fan fantasises about) were so superior, why have we won as many test series against you as you have against us? Only Zaid Hamid's explanation for that would satisfy you. Better ask him.[/quote'] Why you asking when you know the answer?? :dontknow: