Australia vs Pakistan in Australia, 2009-10

iHammad

Mohammad Yousuf in Australia: 6 matches, Average 33, 1 century. Salman Butt in Australia: 3 matches, Average 37, 1 century Khurrum Manzoor in Australia: Never played. Imran Farhat in Australia: 2 matches, Average 11, 0 centuries, 0 half centuries, 0 quarter centuries. Shoaib Malik in Australia: 1 match, Average 23. Fawad Alam in Australia: Never played. Faisal Iqbal in Australia: Never played. Misbah-ul-Haq in Australia: Never played. Kamran Akmal in Australia: 3 matches, Average 12.83, 0 centuries, 0 half centuries. Umar Akmal in Australia: Never played. The rest are bowlers. The highest average anyone has in this team is 37 by Butt. The sum total of centuries scored by this team in Australia is 2. This team averages 23.36 in Australia. You think they will win? Note: I am tempted to compare these stats to the Indian team's stats:giggle:, but I will resist since I don't want another India-Pakistan thread.

Umar Akmal has a 90 something average in Aus when he played against the Aus A team a couple of months back. Stats don`t matter much. It`s how one performs that day:eyedance:
Big difference in Aus A team and Aus International team. But yes, it will depend on how they play on the day. Your biggest problem is you can play good for say 20 overs... but test matches are 450 overs (90 overs for the day). I don't think your team has got an attention span that will last that long against Aus
Umar Akmal has a 90 something average in Aus when he played against the Aus A team a couple of months back. Stats don`t matter much. It`s how one performs that day:eyedance:
That's absolutely true. Stats mean nothing when it comes the Pak team when any given day their performance depends on how many cc's of nandro they've injected into their system.

What's wrong with your selectors man ? Faisal Iqbal ? Your middle order needs a solid batsman (and I admit I do not know much about Pak domestic) but why do they keep ignoring Asim Kamal ? To make things worse, you picked another non-performer in Shoaib Malik, Khuram Manzoor and Farhat :dontknow:. IMO, there was no point of picking 16-men squad as they really do not have any decent back up in the arsenal :giggle:

What's wrong with your selectors man ? Faisal Iqbal ? Your middle order needs a solid batsman (and I admit I do not know much about Pak domestic) but why do they keep ignoring Asim Kamal ? To make things worse' date= you picked another non-performer in Shoaib Malik, Khuram Manzoor and Farhat :dontknow:. IMO, there was no point of picking 16-men squad as they really do not have any decent back up in the arsenal :giggle:
Nothing wrong with them. They are just stupid & incompetent. They should have told Younis Khan that if he doesnt tour Aus, he will not be selected again. Yasir Hamid is Pak best opener and he scored 2 50s in 2 innings in Aus last time but Farhat gets selected because of father in law.
Oh come on. It`s tit for tat. I never use stats to start arguments. I consider it a cheap tactic :P
Oh, you mean when someone else starts an argument, statistics are meaningless for him. However when you come to preset your argument, statistics suddenly become meaningful?:D
What's wrong with your selectors man ? Faisal Iqbal ? Your middle order needs a solid batsman (and I admit I do not know much about Pak domestic) but why do they keep ignoring Asim Kamal ? To make things worse' date=' you picked another non-performer in Shoaib Malik, Khuram Manzoor and Farhat :dontknow:. IMO, there was no point of picking 16-men squad as they really do not have any decent back up in the arsenal :giggle:[/quote'] The selectors biggest problem is that they keep rotating the same failed players over and over. Imran Farhat has got 30 matches already and he keeps coming back. For what? Why can't they look past the same names and find someone new?