Another ODI series dissapointemnt after CT 09 ??

Andy

Are we going to lose another ODI series?? First it was CT 09, then home series against an AUS B team, Now lankans?? :((
i dont mind even if we lose the series .. it will be forgotten soon .. but why cant we try our other players instead of same players .. even players like sehwag sachin dhoni zak all can be rested and rotated .. i am not feeling like watching india odi matches now .. :((
i dont mind even if we lose the series .. it will be forgotten soon .. but why cant we try our other players instead of same players .. even players like sehwag sachin dhoni zak all can be rested and rotated .. i am not feeling like watching india odi matches now .. :((
:dito:
um coz he's one of the best odi players to grace the game of kirket slash great team player slash all the experience slash 'god'
You should just stick to chit-chat and post your "conspiracy theories" against your lord there. Don't spoil cricket talk. If you really think SRT does not deserve to be in the team, then provide a concrete reason and not a "Celeste-like" statements to make your arguments.
um coz he's one of the best odi players to grace the game of kirket slash great team player slash all the experience slash 'god'
Not cul Dude:nono: I come frm the same place as Dada and being his fan u sudnt make dis sort of comnts abt Sachin!! I knw Dada thrugh one of my relatives and he really will not be happy wid ur comnts on the master!! Its only my opinion!!
You should just stick to chit-chat and post your "conspiracy theories" against your lord there. Don't spoil cricket talk. If you really think SRT does not deserve to be in the team' date=' then provide a concrete reason and not a "Celeste-like" statements to make your arguments.[/quote'] that wasn't a sarcastic statement.... all differences aside..he's one of the best ODI players India has ever produced
Not cul Dude:nono: I come frm the same place as Dada and being his fan u sudnt make dis sort of comnts abt Sachin!! I knw Dada thrugh one of my relatives and he really will not be happy wid ur comnts on the master!! Its only my opinion!!
sachin-sourav one of the best odi opening combination in history of cricket... I wasn't being sarcastic... it was more of a joke towards celeste

India still can bounce back with right strategy and tactic. Okay it is a given. We have crap bowling attack. So we have to think of how to make the most of crap bowling. Remember how Warney turned a shi&&y bowling unit of Royals into a match winning one. Set some unorthodox field. Block their scoring areas. Ask bowlers to bowl in specific areas. They bloody well do that. They have lost the right to experiment.

India still can bounce back with right strategy and tactic. Okay it is a given. We have crap bowling attack. So we have to think of how to make the most of crap bowling. Remember how Warney turned a shi&&y bowling unit of Royals into a match winning one. Set some unorthodox field. Block their scoring areas. Ask bowlers to bowl in specific areas. They bloody well do that. They have lost the right to experiment.
Firstly no strategy can help us when we are playing on of the top -4 teams in the world and wen our fielding is the worst. Our bowling has to come gud. The example u have brought on doesnt match with this Indian bowling unit. Royals had a magician like Warne who can come and bowl his qouta of overs and do the best possible. We dont have people like dat. Unless our new ball bowling improves or they are replaced, nothng is possible!!
Firstly no strategy can help us when we are playing on of the top -4 teams in the world and wen our fielding is the worst. Our bowling has to come gud. The example u have brought on doesnt match with this Indian bowling unit. Royals had a magician like Warne who can come and bowl his qouta of overs and do the best possible. We dont have people like dat. Unless our new ball bowling improves or they are replaced, nothng is possible!!
As of now i do not think there is any strategy in place to curb Dilshan. Dhoni is leaving it to their own imagination to come up with good spells. They sure don't have good imagination as the stats show. So Dhoni has to design the field set and bowling plan. I know how even Zimbabwe bowling made Srilankan batting work so hard. They also have trundlers. Good plans and Good field sets to make it work.
As of now i do not think there is any strategy in place to curb Dilshan. Dhoni is leaving it to their own imagination to come up with good spells. They sure don't have good imagination as the stats show. So Dhoni has to design the field set and bowling plan. I know how even Zimbabwe bowling made Srilankan batting work so hard. They also have trundlers. Good plans and Good field sets to make it work.
I may be wrong but looking at Dilshan's technique i dont thnk too much planning is needed in 50 overs. We just need to bowl proper line and length and move the ball. No short stuff. Its so simple. Our bowlers arent doing basics right as a result even Tharanga looking like Gilchrist. Do the basics right and see the results.