IPL 2010 - News, Views and Opinion thread.

Dirty_South

I just understand why the Indian government is allowing the Pakistanis to play in India. God India wake up and see that they are a threat to our nation. They will come and play in our country and then bomb us before they leave.
lol this same hopeful pakistani hero thought Indian players looked down upon Pakistanis after 26-11. BTW Freedi is not a threat but at the higher level Govt took a decision to break all ties PS: Knowing bharat sarakar I wouldnt be amazed if they take a U turn just like afridi did about Indians

lol this same hopeful pakistani hero thought Indian players looked down upon Pakistanis after 26-11. BTW Freedi is not a threat but at the higher level Govt took a decision to break all ties PS: Knowing bharat sarakar I wouldnt be amazed if they take a U turn just like afridi did about Indians
Diplomacy is a *****.

I dont want any more international players for :brc: I am happy to see manish pandey' date=' kohli, vinay kumar , mithun etc playing than rana naved, shane bond etc[/quote'] rcb need shane bond .. they are short on good bowlers ..

rcb need shane bond .. they are short on good bowlers ..
No they don't. They won most of the matches in 2009 with their bowling rather than their batting. They need a batsman to fill the void left by Taylor. My pick will be Eoin Morgan.

i also wanted afridi to play for kolkata with sourav ganguly.... But one team that only needs afridi to suceed is delhi...
So dat he abuses Sourav Ganguly like he did to Laxman?? Or talk crap abt Dada's captaincy like Gul did in 2008?? He sudnt join KKR for his own good!! People in Kolkata are absolute crazy abt Dada!!

No they don't. They won most of the matches in 2009 with their bowling rather than their batting. They need a batsman to fill the void left by Taylor. My pick will be Eoin Morgan.
no ways .. we are strong in our batting now .. we need bowlers .. praveens , kallis , vander merwe are not reliable .. last time they played in SA and somehow managed

no ways .. we are strong in our batting now .. we need bowlers .. praveens ' date=' kallis , vander merwe are not reliable .. last time they played in SA and somehow managed[/quote'] van man, Kumble, Vinay Kumar are all good:dontknow:

So dat he abuses Sourav Ganguly like he did to Laxman?? Or talk crap abt Dada's captaincy like Gul did in 2008?? He sudnt join KKR for his own good!! People in Kolkata are absolute crazy abt Dada!!
:two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up: if afridi sets foot on eden as a kkr player i will support:dd: