Sanga Manga is a bigger cheater than Aussies

spectre

We talk philosophically because umpires didn't budge. Someone like Dharmasena would have certainly upheld atleast one appeal.
I second that. Dharmasena is a good for nothing Umpire who in his playing days too was as mediocre as he is as an umpire. Sometimes I almost feel like he has personal vendetta against Indians for the continued mauling he got in his playing days. Remember those Tendulkar LBW's?
I second that. Dharmasena is a good for nothing Umpire who in his playing days too was as mediocre as he is as an umpire. Sometimes I almost feel like he has personal vendetta against Indians for the continued mauling he got in his playing days. Remember those Tendulkar LBW's?
Painful.:((
Bhai, Hindi/Urdu mein bol, Tera english kucjhh samajh mein nehi aaraha!! WTF u are trying to proove?? Lankans are saints??
No,not at all.... Just that it's not because sanga appeal for canon existing catches thathe become a cheater... All wicketkeepers appeal for non existing catches... But , i can tell you indian are no saint, Their wicket celebrating is the worst in the world... Any doubt over it??? Second point, did you feel ashamed when your star bowler bahji did something so ridiculous??? But that is nothing new in inian cricket,, nehra, yuvi, Sirsreesanth, and other bowlrs too.. Remember, india vs newzeland in zimbabwe??? Pool matc, when india were chasing a target, dhoni start samshing sixes and kaif and dhoni started dancing on the pitch ven before the match ended??? That is not sportsmanship... Is it????
No' date='not at all.... Just that it's not because sanga appeal for canon existing catches thathe become a cheater... All wicketkeepers appeal for non existing catches...[/quote'] Firstly not all.. only few!! 2ndly its one thng wen only keeper is doing it, and its another when the whole team does!!
But ' date=' i can tell you indian are no saint, Their wicket celebrating is the worst in the world... Any doubt over it???[/quote'] WTF celebration has to do wid cheating??? I can celebrate anyway i like..Dont divert frm the topic!!
Second point, did you feel ashamed when your star bowler bahji did something so ridiculous??? But that is nothing new in inian cricket,, nehra, yuvi, Sirsreesanth, and other bowlrs too..
Dude that slap gate incident was between our players who happens to be gud frnds off the field!! Our players dont get into physical altercation wid opposition players!! And ur other examples are absurd like ur govt claims abt Kashmir!!
Remember' date=' india vs newzeland in zimbabwe??? Pool matc, when india were chasing a target, dhoni start samshing sixes and kaif and dhoni started dancing on the pitch ven before the match ended??? That is not sportsmanship... Is it????[/quote'] Dude dats their personal matter they can celebrate anyway they likes.. But appeakling for no reason = Putting pressure on umpires which results in wrong decisions!! Ur comparisions are ridiculous and absurd. If u continue to be a troll like dis like ur other country men..then i dont bother replying to ur jokes!! I knw u pakis hate Indians..so keep the **** upto ur paki land!!
Firstly not all.. only few!! 2ndly its one thng wen only keeper is doing it, and its another when the whole team does!! WTF celebration has to do wid cheating??? I can celebrate anyway i like..Dont divert frm the topic!! Dude that slap gate incident was between our players who happens to be gud frnds off the field!! Our players dont get into physical altercation wid opposition players!! And ur other examples are absurd like ur govt claims abt Kashmir!! Dude dats their personal matter they can celebrate anyway they likes.. But appeakling for no reason = Putting pressure on umpires which results in wrong decisions!! Ur comparisions are ridiculous and absurd. If u continue to be a troll like dis like ur other country men..then i dont bother replying to ur jokes!! I knw u pakis hate Indians..so keep the **** upto ur paki land!!
hmmmi can give many exemples.... 3rd test this series : dilsahn was catch out off harbajhan, the ball never even came close to hitting his bat or hand, bahji appealed, dhoni appealed, the close catchers appealed,and it was given out.... That is cheating according to you??? When i talk about celebration, i am not saying that celebrating the way indians do is cheatingbut it's surely ridiculous...
hmmmi can give many exemples.... 3rd test this series : dilsahn was catch out off harbajhan, the ball never even came close to hitting his bat or hand, bahji appealed, dhoni appealed, the close catchers appealed,and it was given out.... That is cheating according to you??? When i talk about celebration, i am not saying that celebrating the way indians do is cheatingbut it's surely ridiculous...
Its very difficult to understand Bat and Pad nicks!! But the appeal we are talking abt was quite shamefull !! There was quite a distance between bat and ball!! And no noise!! And its not just once..they do it everytime!! And talking abt celebration..well am no one to talk abt it!! Dats the matter of players!! But i wud like to say even in terms of celebration, Indians arent the team to talk abt..there are few others who looks ridiculous to me. but this is a very relative matter and can vary frma person to person!!
Its very difficult to understand Bat and Pad nicks!! But the appeal we are talking abt was quite shamefull !! There was quite a distance between bat and ball!! And no noise!! And its not just once..they do it everytime!! And talking abt celebration..well am no one to talk abt it!! Dats the matter of players!! But i wud like to say even in terms of celebration, Indians arent the team to talk abt..there are few others who looks ridiculous to me. but this is a very relative matter and can vary frma person to person!!
The bat pad nick i am talking to is not in the same category, as an indian fan i amsure u have watched it, and it was clear even in live transmission that he didn't touch the ball... because it was so faar from him... Even if we can't see well, the close catchers do...the bowler do.... Hmmm ok then tell me wo is more ridculous than bahji, yuvi, sreesanth when taking a wicket???? And you stil didn't tell me what was this bahji show today at the end of the match... Why no thread openned:: Harbajhan singh: The most ridiculous cricketer ever lived?????????
The bat pad nick i am talking to is not in the same category, as an indian fan i amsure u have watched it, and it was clear even in live transmission that he didn't touch the ball... because it was so faar from him... Even if we can't see well, the close catchers do...the bowler do.... Hmmm ok then tell me wo is more ridculous than bahji, yuvi, sreesanth when taking a wicket???? And you stil didn't tell me what was this bahji show today at the end of the match... Why no thread openned:: Harbajhan singh: The most ridiculous cricketer ever lived?????????
No i dont agree the Bat and Pad matter is under same category and the bowler can see dat!! And as far as ur rest of questions are concerned...i don bother abt replying dis stupid questions..how players behave and all!! Talk cricket and talk abt thngs that is related with cricket!!