Umar Akmal is a potential batting great

Yeah' date=' Pollard is the man with $2.75 million. I was so wrong on the Tendulkars and Dravids as well.[/quote'] $2.75 million is a ridiculous price to pay for a below average cricketer who doesn't even have a regular place in his international team which itself is ranked no 8. Serves MI right for sending someone like Nita Ambani to the auction.
well MI needs Pollard, tehy have been missing big hitter down the order and with Jayasuriya probably phasing out, they needed a big hitter. I think spending on Duminy was waste for MI
MI always spend tons of money on unproven cricketers who hardly prove anything because Ambanis don't have any shortage of money. Instead of heaping so much money on undeserving cricketers, I wished they did a little more charity the way other rich people do (Gates, Buffett etc). For anyone interested, you can read this article: http://www.bloggingstocks.com/2007/10/29/mukesh-ambani-billion-dollar-decisions-from-a-billion-dollar-ho/
You guys can continue to bump this thread after every failure of Umar' date=' but I still believe 10 years down the line I'll have the last and hearty laugh.[/quote'] 10 years from now, pak will be demoted from int. level to division 1 where you will see akmal score 100s against nepal. We will all have a hearty laugh.:giggle: