That's why we're a bowling Powerhouse!

Well we did bowl out NZ for 99 and 153 in the recent tests:winky:. We haven`t been so very consistent i have to admit but calling us crap is well.......... dumb. 7 out of 8 nations term us an extremely dangerous line up. One doesn`t(for obvious reasons) but that won`t make us crap:haha:
Dude, dont take polite statements to heart, what do you expect all the nations to say? "You guys suck"?? And the 8th nation wud say the same ask Dhoni or Kirsten , they will usually reply with the same bromide "Pakistan are a very dangerous and unpredictable side", does not mean zilch. Asif has always been good in helpful tracks, so are a lottt of international bowlers. Aamer, looks like a complete gem. Sami, sucks, period, one spell in OZ and maybe one in NZ way back, give me so many chances and when things align I would have 2 mesmerizing spells in 10 years (obviously I am exaggerating abt myself). Gul is not a test bowler. We dont need to talk about Shoaib. Sohail Kham , Wahab Riaz etc etc have been unnecessarily overhyped. Abdur Rauf, Rana are honest triers. So the only guy who can become world class is Aamer, and maybe Asif has some chances if he improves his bowling in the sub continent and lesss sporting pitches, and you are here trumpeting about bowling powerhouse. So hang on to the bowling powerhuse statements for a while yet. You guys once really were, but definitely not now.
Hold up till the end of the test atleast but I can't blame you :yay::yay::yay: In your face to all Sami ridiculers, Indians and Pakistani alike:giggle:
We never ridiculed Sami. We always considered him as good a bowler (and a slightly better batsman) as Sir Aggy.

congratulations pakistan, you guys have this in your bag. i don't see aussies lasting more than 40 overs again against asif, gul and sami on this track and conditions. heck sami was clocking close to 150 kmph regularly and swinging it like a banana. even a lead of 1 run is enough. what a bowling line up and it still isn't their first choice line up. wish we had the same type of riches in our bowling line up. We should be ashamed of ourselves, a second string club class scrub like sami starts bowling 90 mph without playing significant cricket for over a year and we can't produce even 85 mph bowlers.

Guest Hiten.
Guys can we pls end the paki crap on this forum .. Mods can u pls limit all paki threads in a single thread .. Its so annoying to read the work paki every now and then ..
You don't have to participate in "paki threads".
congratulations pakistan' date=' you guys have this in your bag. i don't see aussies lasting more than 40 overs again against asif, gul and sami on this track and conditions. heck sami was clocking close to 150 kmph regularly and swinging it like a banana. even a lead of 1 run is enough. what a bowling line up and it still isn't their first choice line up. wish we had the same type of riches in our bowling line up. We should be ashamed of ourselves, a second string club class scrub like sami starts bowling 90 mph without playing significant cricket for over a year and we can't produce even 85 mph bowlers.[/quote'] But u do see pakis lasting more than 40 overs under those conditions? And do stop crying for bowlers .. we have them and in fact way better than drug addicts and rapists .. just provide our bowlers these kind of wickets first ... go and check how we performed in aus, nz, sa and eng in last few years .. And as a matter of fact we bowled out SL twice through our seamers on a flat track .. Just wait and see how these samis etc perform on flat track .. I am surprised tht u can't see of their talent in last test match or in nz or in SL .. Idiots of India .. Claim themself to be an indian par pata nahi kis angle se indian hain ....
You don't have to participate in "paki threads".
Now u will tell me in wht threads should I post or not??? I was telling all paki threads need to be in a single thread .. no need to discuss abt them in every other topic .. Is tht too hard to understand? Or did I said somewhere I don't want pakis here??? Really I don't know wht's wrong with ppl nowdays ...
congratulations pakistan' date=' you guys have this in your bag.[b'] i don't see aussies lasting more than 40 overs again against asif, gul and sami on this track and conditions. heck sami was clocking close to 150 kmph regularly and swinging it like a banana. even a lead of 1 run is enough. what a bowling line up and it still isn't their first choice line up. wish we had the same type of riches in our bowling line up. We should be ashamed of ourselves, a second string club class scrub like sami starts bowling 90 mph without playing significant cricket for over a year and we can't produce even 85 mph bowlers.
Jaadugar bhai, care to predict how many overs Pak batsmen will last on this track?
But u do see pakis lasting more than 40 overs under those conditions? And do stop crying for bowlers .. we have them and in fact way better than drug addicts and rapists .. just provide our bowlers these kind of wickets first ... go and check how we performed in aus, nz, sa and eng in last few years .. And as a matter of fact we bowled out SL twice through our seamers on a flat track .. Just wait and see how these samis etc perform on flat track .. I am surprised tht u can't see of their talent in last test match or in nz or in SL .. Idiots of India .. Claim themself to be an indian par pata nahi kis angle se indian hain ....
Jaadugar bhai' date=' care to predict how many overs Pak batsmen will last on this track?[/quote'] like i said even a lead of 1 run is enough to win this test. the aussie batsmen have no clue on how to face these pacers on this track. i doubt pakistan will get bowled out for under 150. anything over 150 or close they are in with a fighting chance to win this within 3 days.
like i said even a lead of 1 run is enough to win this test. the aussie batsmen have no clue on how to face these pacers on this track. i doubt pakistan will get bowled out for under 150. anything over 150 or close they are in with a fighting chance to win this within 3 days.
You are a very optimistic parosi my friend. Keep it up. :two_thumbs_up:
But u do see pakis lasting more than 40 overs under those conditions? And do stop crying for bowlers .. we have them and in fact way better than drug addicts and rapists .. just provide our bowlers these kind of wickets first ... go and check how we performed in aus, nz, sa and eng in last few years .. And as a matter of fact we bowled out SL twice through our seamers on a flat track .. Just wait and see how these samis etc perform on flat track .. I am surprised tht u can't see of their talent in last test match or in nz or in SL .. Idiots of India .. Claim themself to be an indian par pata nahi kis angle se indian hain ....
pakistani bowlers did well in NZ and vey very well in sri lanka... ssilanka passed 300 just once... And we bowled NZ out for 99, 150... We had a lot of miss opporunities due to fieldieng..... In oz, we just didn"t get the wickets in the first innings so far... And again two catches dopped at 12 and 70...
Historically speaking Pak have been a pace bowling powerhouse.
QFT. Make no mistake, I'm a hardcore-Indian fan. But there's some excitement in me when I see the Pakis make the batsmen suffer with their awesome bowling. Oh and by the way, historically, Indians were good batters and the Padosis were extraordinary bowlers. Well, Indian bowling couldn't even come near their attack when Waqar, Wasim and Imran were present. Having said that, and having seen how the Paki side has gone down over the past decade, it's a bit preposterous to call them a 'powerhouse' (not 'the' powerhouse :winky:) at this point. Let's see how the test rolls out for now. But one things' for sure, props to Pakistan on reviving test matches. Go guys, rest assured everyone across the border would be on yer side to dismantle the Ozzies.
We' date=' as followers of team that has more than held its own against the best OZ teams of last 15 years, are very very envious of Pak team's effort against OZ , cuz they just might win their first test against them in 15 years and that too against the weakest team OZ have had in that time. :fear:[/quote'] the fact that there are more "aamer" and "pakistan" and "afridi boom boom" threads on ICF than there are on PP and boat loads of "tendulkar" threads on PP is a clear indicator of both parties being envious of what they can't and don't have. just a simple observation.
the fact that there are more "aamer" and "pakistan" and "afridi boom boom" threads on ICF than there are on PP and boat loads of "tendulkar" threads on PP is a clear indicator of both parties being envious of what they can't and don't have. just a simple observation.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: We are jealous of Pakistan having Afridi ?? :hysterical::hysterical: You are moron grade 1. Simple observation.
the fact that there are more "aamer" and "pakistan" and "afridi boom boom" threads on ICF than there are on PP and boat loads of "tendulkar" threads on PP is a clear indicator of both parties being envious of what they can't and don't have. just a simple observation.
Afridi wouldn't have lasted this long in our team with his pathetic batting.