Congratulations Pakistan !

If you lose from here' date=' expect another thread ten times as long as this one :winky:[/quote'] that wouldn't be the first time....in recent past we have thrown so many games from commanding position that feeling relaxed about Pakistan chasing small or any total quickens my heartbeat. :cantstop:
Guest Hiten.

I think kaneria's probing spell was a difference. Sami/Asif looked toothless in the 2nd innings and Kaneria kept testing Aussies time and again. He could've finished the aussies had Kamran latched onto the chances. Congrats Padosi's :yay:

that wouldn't be the first time....in recent past we have thrown so many games from commanding position that feeling relaxed about Pakistan chasing small or any total quickens my heartbeat. :cantstop:
Despit the bravado we see from paks on this forum, now they can smell victory they are understandbly getting nervous and careful not to declare victory(especially due to pak potential to collapse):--D. But dont worry paks this one is in the bag. Great win for pak cricket tommorow

I dont know why but i am smiling..maybe its because someone opened a "We are a powerhouse" thread after 1 good innings.Maybe its because people were congratulating Pakistan prematurely. Maybe its because the losing streak will still continue. But mostly because Aus are cruel. They made pak believe that they could win for 3 days and then in 2 session turn all their dreams to dust.