Marvellous Australia

Rajiv

i had an instinct hussey and siddle would make a ferocious last ditch stand.but only gave a 10% chance of that happening. paksitan shud have been prepared for it. they shud have broken them fast in the morning. once aus went past 150, they always had a chance against this pak lineup whose batting basics are terribly wrong.

Brilliant fight back. This team never goes down without a fight. Absolutely brilliant team! :hatsoff::hatsoff::hatsoff::hatsoff::hatsoff::hatsoff::hatsoff: as for Pakistan....what can I say :wall:
umar akmal played well. its sad he cudnt finish it off. u know where pakistan lost this match? They thought that having a sizable lead in the first innings was like some sort of sure victory. - a very dangerous and complacent thought that. especially when playing against aussies.

Awesome victory for Aus but it was massively assisted by MoYo. Having Aus 80/8 and then having everyone on the boundary for Siddle is a joke. Even when Hussey was batting during the last delivery or 2 of the over, the field was back saving the boundary instead of the single. Kaneria bowling to Hussey and the off-side field was on the boundary. WTF, where exactly and what exactly was he planning to bowl. It'd take some poor deliveries for him to score on the offside and yet they were protecting that

Cannot believe Australia won that test, I hadn't bothered checking the scores as I expected pak to win, then I read the title to this thread and I though it was intended to take a dig at the aussies!!!!:giggle::giggle: I think we should have a bet set up on the numbers of days or months Moyo will last as captain?