UMAR AKMAL = choker in making

Freedom

A new choker star from pakistan in making.Cannot coast his team to an victory from a easy position and carelessly throws his wicket. I understand cricket is a team game, but he should have taken Pakistan home. I hope pakistani's would understand what it means to win a game single handedly at cruch situatons. Hope a name rings in their heads Congratulation poyz well played. Thanks for all the entertainment. you made my day. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Thank You! Thank You!! Thank You!!!

he is a good talent .. bt he has already thrown his wicket in crucial stages 3 or 4 times .. i can remember one in dubai ' date=' another nz .. he is a choker in making but a good batsmen :hysterical:[/quote'] He will learn with time. But the question is: Learn from who? All the seniors in the team throw their wickets away.
so every time a batsman get out he becomes a choker? That I guess makes everyone choker (Saching, Lara, Miandad, Bradman?) silly suggestion really
Yep silly.But u know who call Sachin a choker all the times.U guys.Thats the purpose of this thread.How one man cannot win matches.
so every time a batsman get out he becomes a choker? That I guess makes everyone choker (Saching, Lara, Miandad, Bradman?) silly suggestion really
I remember pakistani's always addressing sachin as a choker(even though he was an opening batsmen and stayed almost until the end) Now take it back. You now have chokmal. Congrats.... But I must admit you have world class openers, and out of form/temporary 1 down, choking middle order and a terrific keeper.
You're right' date=' but I have a feeling it won't be long before they forget its a team game and start slating the master.[/quote'] Sachin bashing is above their team for them. The word Sachin is like T-virus for them. They all turn into brainless zombies thirsty for Sachin's blood.