Why do Indians ( Desis ) Stare at each other

Rajiv

I like at least this thing more on the east coast than in California' date=' perhaps one of the very few. [b']The last thing I want to hear about when I am buying some egg and milk is someone at the counter talking about how lovely the weather is when we all know it's going to be sunny and in the 70s 90% of the time. Just take the money and give me my stuff. :mad:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Truth!

I like at least this thing more on the east coast than in California' date=' perhaps one of the very few. The last thing I want to hear about when I am buying some egg and milk is someone at the counter talking about how lovely the weather is when we all know it's going to be sunny and in the 70s 90% of the time. Just take the money and give me my stuff. :mad:[/quote'] I totally disagree with everything you've said there. This video sums it up for me DbJMuxD3N_s

I like at least this thing more on the east coast than in California' date=' perhaps one of the very few. The last thing I want to hear about when I am buying some egg and milk is someone at the counter talking about how lovely the weather is when we all know it's going to be sunny and in the 70s 90% of the time. Just take the money and give me my stuff. :mad:[/quote'] I dont like to chat up with strangers too much either, but I certainly wouldnt mind if the people gave me the odd-smile/nod. I doubt if it can do any damage.

Not India, but outside Anywhere u go, be it a tourist spot or shopping. You find an Indian and he will stare at you, probably eat you up and is probably dying to ask you "where are YOU phrom" The stare itself seems to have multiple questions in it ( how did u get here, visa or temp, what job ) - its seriously funny Same thing at any bars, especially here in Vancouver - what we are typically termed as "brown" guys with razor-precision lined beard, driving a F-150 or Muffler Tearing Mazda. They just stare, its like I am desi, I am brown, I drive a nice car What is about us
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Maybe its the warmth. All us Indians think from the heart. Dil Toh Bachcha hai Jee :giggle:

why do our TVs stare at white women who come to watch a cricket match? i think if they dont get irritated... its like they keep showing them after every ball...
Maybe coz they hope a repeat of something like this- [ame=http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x43ynq_cricket-fan-flashes-the-camera_sexy]Dailymotion - Online Videos, Music, and Movies. Watch a Video Today![/ame] Incase vid doesn't work, watch on the website-