Any mods who invited audioman here needs to apologize.

Blade Bhai

first watch this video

then see how audioman relishes and enjoys the mocking of ppl of indian origin where 4 letter words are used against ppl of indian origin. http://www.sportnetwork.net/boards/read/s119.php?f=118&i=555472&t=555472&sid=119 just to get few hits, mods have invited this assho-le animal audioman to this forum. if he comes and posts here , i expect an immediate ban for that probable indian-hater / probable racist d-cK audioman. if not, i will not consider u mods no different than icf's mod

Re: Any mods who invited audioman here needs to apologize. Blade, we invited anyone we could get our message across to. Even Abe is invited to this forum because we know on a level playing field and without having moderator privileges or protection these guys dont have the knowledge or conviction to argue their point.

Re: Any mods who invited audioman here needs to apologize.

Blade' date=' we invited anyone we could get our message across to. Even Abe is invited to this forum because we know on a level playing field and without having moderator privileges or protection these guys dont have the knowledge or conviction to argue their point.[/quote'] so u are ok with anti-indian cricket fan s posting here? then whats the difference between u and icf?

Re: Any mods who invited audioman here needs to apologize.

so u are ok with anti-indian cricket fan s posting here? then whats the difference between u and icf?
Difference is that on the former ICF the mods were gagging people presenting pro-India views and supporting posters who were continuously undermining Indian cricket. There will be no restrictions on people presenting their pro-India views here and given that the quality and knowledge of such people around the an anti-India flavour will not be able to sustain itself for any length of time. Why do you think the likes of anu-D and audioman have not posted here despite being aware of the site?

Re: Any mods who invited audioman here needs to apologize. i knew i made a mistake when i signed up here the moment DR's thread was deleted. why was it deleted? becoz there was a little criticism of hardcore islam. abe&co. used to do that all the time in icf-delete any threads which criticises islam but encourage anti-hindu threads. this forum IMO is now the same.

Re: Any mods who invited audioman here needs to apologize. I hope audiocreep and ==>> join here, I'd love to see them survive without the protection. And it's better to have different posters with different viewpoints, otherwise it's not fun anymore

Re: Any mods who invited audioman here needs to apologize. Am I going crazy here, what kinda dumb statement is this if not, i will not consider u mods no different than icf's mod So basically invite him and then ban him..so whats the point ....also, its not even happened yet and you started blaming us here? There's a hindi proverb on this "Gao Basa Nahin, Lootere Pehlen Aa Gaye" :wtg:

Re: Any mods who invited audioman here needs to apologize. I havent used any of my mod privileges on this board so far. But Blade u need to chill a bit. Stop stirring. This is a small incident. No need to create 100 threads on how this board needs to be moderated. This is a free speech board, we will let all posters, post here with same privileges. Its the same spirit that has let this thread stay, inspite of challenging the folks who runs this place. DR hasnt brought the issue about his thread, to any of our attention. When was this thread posted & what was it about ?

Re: Any mods who invited audioman here needs to apologize. Some people need to grow up and stop posting these nonsense threads every other day...... What on earth gives these people the privilage to decide you can and who cannot come here, there or anywhere?

Re: Any mods who invited audioman here needs to apologize. he used to be a village bumpkin on the other forum, but ended up getting away by sucking up to Anal by comparing him to a CEO of a mega-conglomerate and what a shrewd mind he has and blah blah....