We will still win the test!

We will still win this test despite our horrendous effort on day 1! We will plie on the runs in 2nd innings and declare with massive lead. The batsman wont miss out 2nd innings and be as sloppy again! We will then bowl out banglas and win. Bangladeshis enjoy day 1 and lap it up. It won't last and this is as good as it will get for you guys!

dsr sud stop these 'Shewag-like' announcements... require from team india: Less talk, announcements....more action (runs, wkts, hold catches pls)
I am not part of the indian team. So I can post what I feel. What do you want me to do? Post what I don't believe to keep you happy! The facts are I believe we will win so I post as such. What do you think? Do you think we will win,lose or draw? Or do you have no opion?
u make so many "predictions", but you end up with egg on your face for most of them dsr :giggle:
I am sure I could dig up a few posts and threads on you finey to make you look silly:haha: What happened to you finey?? You used to post what you wanted. Now you seem to post to keep the mods happy and be part of the union.:winky:
I am sure I could dig up a few posts and threads on you finey to make you look silly:haha: What happened to you finey?? You used to post what you wanted. Now you seem to post to keep the mods happy and be part of the union.:winky:
Yeah the moderators on the forum have pledged $1/day donations to the "Finey, keep ICF mods happy" fund. On the topic, of course India will win. For BD to outclass India over 5 days is impossible.