IPL Auction 2010 / 19th Jan

Malcolm Merlyn

and all the pakis are pretending they dont care and theyre happy none of their players got bought? bull s**t! on there are more than 700 posts on the auction ! they all secretly gutted and shamed :haha:
And they are all after one indian guy there in IPL auction thread. His id is "I" there. And he is Domaink here?

Just look at this thread and you'll see just how racist Indian fans are, over 80% of the Indians have reacted as expected. It would have been good to see some of the world's best T20 players all play together and the stats show that Pakistan have the best T20 players by a mile, so to be honest if you cut out the racist thoughts you'll agree that Pakistan's players would have done good for whichever team they might have been bought by. As for what this means now, well it's awesome, once again our boys will have a good long rest before they play the tournament, which will serve them well. We are the best T20 side and this will probably strengthen our chances by about 40% with the rest they'll get.

i am highly annoyed with the csk management. a bunch of nincompoops with no cricketing brain. kemp ? what for when there is already albie,flintoff and oram and when he is an unknown quantity? these allrounders have mostly performed too little.why this stupid obsessionwith allrouners? hayden and raina have been the engines. why were not mayank and mandeep presented in the auction? kaif actually is needed for punjab. their t20 indian players are a joke. martyn too provides a solid componbent for a fragile and inexperienced royals batting lineup.only his age is dubious.

They say T20 is about lucky and chance, well Pakistan's win loss ration is 4:1, that's not lucky, that's remarkable consistency, our side is made for this format (sadly, because Tests are of course more important) and I am very confident we'll get to the final again.

i am highly annoyed with the csk management. a bunch of nincompoops with no cricketing brain. kemp ? what for when there is already albie,flintoff and oram and when he is an unknown quantity? these allrounders have mostly performed too little.why this stupid obsessionwith allrouners? hayden and raina have been the engines. why were not mayank and mandeep presented in the auction? kaif actually is needed for punjab. their t20 indian players are a joke. martyn too provides a solid componbent for a fragile and inexperienced royals batting lineup.only his age is dubious.
Kaif is a T20 joke

Shows u have no cricketing brain Kemp is a proven big hitter, an excellent fielder and a handy bowler - all traits to be a excellent T20 player Perera - we have seen how well he can hit and he is a decent bowler as well Not everyone is going to get Pollard, 4 teams bid for him, and he was taken in a some silent bid sh1t What you want CSK to do, pickup Kaifs and Ashrafools Agreed CSK needs some good bowlers, but these purchases were certainly very good

I dont understand this auctionining of players and their contracts. After IPL 2010 all the players contracts will have expired by then. What are they planning to do after that? Are they gonna auction the whole pool of players to all the teams again? IF so that is the dumbest I would ever witness in my life.........

guys can someone explain me why Swann ' date=' Shakib , two world class spinner doesn't get any contract , wheras KEMAR ROACH is bought for 720000 $$$[/quote'] agree I was very surprised neither of them got a contract
I dont understand this auctionining of players and their contracts. After IPL 2010 all the players contracts will have expired by then. What are they planning to do after that? Are they gonna auction the whole pool of players to all the teams again? IF so that is the dumbest I would ever witness in my life.........
lol, I doubt they'd do that, but its BCCI, so I wouldn't put it past them.

guys can someone explain me why Swann ' date=' Shakib , two world class spinner doesn't get any contract , wheras KEMAR ROACH is bought for 720000 $$$[/quote'] Kemar Roach name sounds nice. More like cockroach. Swann name sounds more gay. Shakib sounds more bollywood villainish.

CSK have enough big hitters in Albie and Oram. They should have bought a bowler or a bits and pieces cricketer like Lendl Simmons. Kemp didn't do anything special in ICL and I haven't seen enough of Perera to comment on him. btw, glad for Bond, Pollard, Barath, and Roach:nice: